Motherwell Vs Celtic 8/11

Everytine i try to keep my hopes down, but somehow these Old Firm games still disappoint me. 

These defensive mistakes would not have been made againdt other teams in the league. Why is it only the old firm that we sinply forget to defend completely? The lack of tackles, passing without even looking or being aware of the current situation. Tbat will be 16 games witbout a win against celtic.

Our only hope is that Neil Lennon thinks its safe to put Duffy on at half time and we can push from there.

I thought Lang was very clever cutting across Brown and waiting for the contact. Harry Kane is amazing at winning those types of penalties. See them given every weekend. 

What game is Andy Walker watching. I’d say we’re a bit unlucky to be behind.

Edited by Gianfranco

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

I thought Lang was very clever cutting across Brown and waiting for the contact. Harry Kane is amazing at winning those types of penalties. See them given every weekend. 

What game is Andy Walker watching. I’d say we’re a bit unlucky to be behind.

Tbf Celtic are very, very comfortable.

This a refreshing change of tactics. Rather than start defensively and then bring on five attackers for the last twenty minutes when we’re already three nil down, we’ve decided to do the complete opposite. I’m looking forward to a switch to 6-4-0 in the second half in an attempt to restrict the damage to single figures.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Gallagher could knock f**k out of Ajeti and Brown at the same time emoji23.png 

Well aye, he'd have the sense to turn up with a bat.

And a few mates to hold him down. 

The one thing Lennon has going for him is that Celtic squad has players who, if they show up can mask his deficiencies. Rogic and Elyounoussi being 2 of them. Edouard finding his form would be enough to see Celtic strong domestically again at least.

Games like this show you why people continually labour the point that Celtic have better players than Rangers.

This a refreshing change of tactics. Rather than start defensively and then bring on five attackers for the last twenty minutes when we’re already three nil down, we’ve decided to do the complete opposite. I’m looking forward to a switch to 6-4-0 in the second half in an attempt to restrict the damage to single figures.
Not in the "unlucky to be behind" camp then?