19/20 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

JamieThomas

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

What theory is this?

I edited the post to remove Berra lol.  Maybe I am still desperately trying to justify my prediction from the start of last season that Hearts would qualify for Europe with what I described as the best Centre Back group outside of Celtic and Rangers lol

Got to say, I'm disappointed at Hearts lying down to Celtic here. It's certainly telling that not only is there an ex-Celtic player in the line up, amongst the rest there are quite a few who support Celtic.

Imagine seeing a completely finished Scott Brown in the opposing team sheet, and deciding you'll exploit it by playing Andy Halliday against him 😂

As always, a Robbie Neilson side is more interested in trying to play the men than actually play the game. 

7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Wee Nippy Krankie will ban anything and everything these days. 😡

As will the blond bullshitter in Wasteminster when he can be bothered making an effort.

Celtic should be more than capable now of seeing this out to a comfortable conclusion. 

What a non event of a first half that was.
As Ross County and St Johnstone have shown in recent weeks, this is a rubbish Celtic team and there’s been glimpses of that today. They’re a bit of a shambles at the back and the young keeper looks very shaky.
Hearts aren’t good enough to take advantage of it though so they’re on easy street.

Scott Brown’s running commentary of his battle with half the hearts team being clearly audible is really adding to my enjoyment of this. Hearts are a shower of ageing, perma-raging donkeys.

Do Sky still have 'player cam'? I feel that microphones attached to strips could add an extra dimension to the fan experience.