Establishment Clubs

Does the club you follow have buses in their town/ city cutting about in club colours? 

Do they have the Sherrif Court of the region based there? 

Has your club put another out of business because they were simply considered "bigger" than them, with more financial clout? 

Have they "merged" with a former local rival but continued to sport their original colours and named the stadium after themselves? 

Are you a Rangers fan? 

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Does the club you follow have buses in their town/ city cutting about in club colours? 

Has your club put another out of business because they were simply considered "bigger" than them, with more financial clout? 

Have they "merged" with a former local rival but continued to sport their original colours and named the stadium after themselves? 

Are you a Rangers fan? 

2.25 of these if you're a Jambo I suppose:

Edinburgh Sheriff Court

Lothian buses are maroon

0.25 for trying to take over Hibs in 1990.

Maybe it should be 3.25 if you say all Jambos are secret Gers but I'm not going there ..

On 01/11/2020 at 17:22, Angusfifer said:

1) Half of west central Scotland is emblazoned with the club livery of our sometime sponsors/potential buyers at some point down the line.

709733002_McGills_Bus_-_geograph_org.uk_-_(crop).jpg.ca24ee98260da17be454cfd5912122b2.jpg

It would be daft if they didn't have a sheriff court in Greenock tbqhwy.

2111310_f6daae9a.jpg.aa8e1b7761605d037437386eb8d6ea26.jpg

Well Port Glasgow Athletic were soon crushed by the sheer gravitational force of The Famous, so yes. 

Are you a Rangers fan? 

No and no.

As Morton were in Division Two at the beginning of the Second World War and were rightfully elevated to the top tier in time for the restart by the football authorities, I believe that also gives us bonus Establishment Club points.

image.png.5326af5ad9ce06482be610786fb70f39.png

On 01/11/2020 at 20:10, tamthebam said:

2.25 of these if you're a Jambo I suppose:

Edinburgh Sheriff Court

Lothian buses are maroon

0.25 for trying to take over Hibs in 1990.

Maybe it should be 3.25 if you say all Jambos are secret Gers but I'm not going there ..

We merged with "St Andrews" in the 1870s with their maroon colours being adopted but Hearts name being retained so that's three

Although I'm fairly sure the Sherrif court is slightly closer to hibs and lothian "county" buses are green

If I'm a secret Ger then this is the first I've heard of it. Which show s quite how secret it is, mind you it would explain why I keep kicking nuns.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)