The official President Biden thread.

Brother Blades

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Im sure people will list reasons why hes not good but I quite like Blinken. He comes across as measured, knows what hes talking about. A throwback to a politician of old in a good way.

I really want someone younger and more energetic next election but he's a massive improvement over that Trump idiot, or any republican.

4 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I really want someone younger and more energetic next election but he's a massive improvement over that Trump idiot, or any republican.

You probably mean Biden Im guessing and misread my post, I was talking about the secretary of state Blinken

though if you do mean Blinken then ignore me :)

6 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

You probably mean Biden Im guessing and misread my post, I was talking about the secretary of state Blinken

though if you do mean Blinken then ignore me :)

Yeah lol my apologies.

Blinken seems fairly level headed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2023 at 09:01, DA Baracus said:

What?

Sleepy Joe doesn't drink; apparently he grew up around a lot of alcoholics in his family, so that's understandable. Maybe there's something genetic there, considering that one of his kids is an addict. Alternatively, maybe they can't keep him away from sniffing hair when he's got a drink in him.

f**k knows what The Donald would do if he turned to the drink. Make a profitable business deal that didn't require stiffing someone, possibly.

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

Sleepy Joe doesn't drink; apparently he grew up around a lot of alcoholics in his family, so that's understandable. Maybe there's something genetic there, considering that one of his kids is an addict. Alternatively, maybe they can't keep him away from sniffing hair when he's got a drink in him.

f**k knows what The Donald would do if he turned to the drink. Make a profitable business deal that didn't require stiffing someone, possibly.

I was questioning why he doesn't trust someone who doesn't drink alcohol.

44 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I don't expect he'll get anywhere with his shall we say controversial views,, but the name alone might stir up some interest.

I considered it and decided not to bother.

On 03/04/2023 at 13:01, DA Baracus said:

I was questioning why he doesn't trust someone who doesn't drink alcohol.

I don't think you're getting an answer.

The world would be a better place if everyone was very slightly drunk.

Screenshot_20230410_014838_Chrome3.thumb.jpg.56f62bd98c3fd299529f1f994978fbc2.jpgScreenshot_20230410_014924_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.e1699787b3148ab9a67df4180226a235.jpg

(https://mexicodailypost.com/2023/04/06/what-is-the-american-position-before-amlos-policies/)

"Discriminating against US companies", using human rights language in service of the world's most powerful companies. 

The Biden-US shitfit is mostly due to this development: 

Screenshot_20230410_020737_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.f55f570e654566b5bfddda976d632e3a.jpg

(https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/mexico-buy-13-power-plants-spains-iberdrola-6-billion-2023-04-04/#:~:text=MADRID%2FMEXICO CITY%2C April 4,will amp up state control)

Mexican president AMLO, unlike most other heads of government, is actually doing something to combat runaway energy prices.

Edited by FreedomFarter