What are you doing for the Serbia playoff?

Gordopolis

I 50% cannot wait for this game and am 50% dreading it. I actually had a premonition dream of having a dreadful hangover come next Friday, but without any other useful info like whether that was because we had won or not. Anyway, normally this game would mean at the very least an automatic pub night. Of course that's not an option under tiered restrictions, so watching at home will be the norm for most of us. Thus, living room, Now TV and a cargo of beer and snacks seems like a given. But, being the most important game for 13 years or so, I'm wondering how to big up the atmosphere? So I'm looking for ideas: what's everyone else's plans for the game?

Anyone doing 'watch parties'? I've seen folk doing that with movies recently, but I'm not sure how workable (or legal!) this might be for a game. 

Another dilemma: come the national anthem do I, like the total and utter VL that I am, stand up and place my hand on the Scotland badge* and sing it?

*Like all VLs, I will of course be wearing full kit.

Edited by Gordopolis

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Oh a plastic paddy brilliant.  Sling yer hook ya utter fandan.

Err,I was born in Ireland ? Tbh Im not arsed about supporting Scotland or Ireland plus International football should really be suspended at the mo. The tartan army forum does seem to bring out the roasters roaster like yourself though so I suppose not all bad really

Edited by gannonball

Just now, gannonball said:

Err,I was born in Ireland ? Tbh Im not arsed about supporting Scotland or Ireland plus International football should really be suspended at the mo. The tartan army forum does seem to bring out the roasters roaster like yourself though so I suppose not all bad really

Totally, id say spending your time reading and posting about a team your not interested in makes you out to be one cool mo fo. 

Watching in my flat while my flatmate (a non fitba supporting weirdo from Wick) looks on in utter bafflement at my understandable and completely proportionate emotional reactions to the game.

I can't fuckin wait for this.

And I support Gannonball's decision to laugh at all the Scotland da's* as I take pride in being a warm and inclusive support.

*Presuming we win. Should we lose he can take his tattie-deprived face for a shite.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

This might shock you but on here lots of people comment on other teams threads on here. 

Yeah totally man, its a completely normal thing to do to come onto the tartan army section to tell lots of people talking about the Scotland that you're totally not interested in them. 

I do that all the time actually, just last week I went onto the Stirling Albion thread just to point out I'm not really interested in how they're getting on.  Not fandan behaviour in the slightest.