The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

Right, heres the thing for me, the man is a monster, hes a bigot, hes an arsehole, his hotels are shite, everyone hates him, he lies, hes just an awful awful person, but I cant help but think he’s the ultimate troll. I despise the man, but jesus christ he really could have shot someone on 5th Avenue and got away with it. But he is the absolute king of trolling, his inadvertent ‘banter’ and his general just being shite at his jobiness has done nothing but make me (sad) laugh for the past 5 years at just how awful he actually is. He has completey exposed how stupid and daft American politics is and has turned it into an art form. Its like when baxter ate the whole wheel of cheese, im not mad, im impressed. 

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Right, heres the thing for me, the man is a monster, hes a bigot, hes an arsehole, his hotels are shite, everyone hates him, he lies, hes just an awful awful person, but I cant help but think he’s the ultimate troll. I despise the man, but jesus christ he really could have shot someone on 5th Avenue and got away with it. But he is the absolute king of trolling, his inadvertent ‘banter’ and his general just being shite at his jobiness has done nothing but make me (sad) laugh for the past 5 years at just how awful he actually is. He has completey exposed how stupid and daft American politics is and has turned it into an art form. Its like when baxter ate the whole wheel of cheese, im not mad, im impressed. 

He nicked the whole spiel from Back to the Future though. If it was original, fair play.

14 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

cant take the credit because im sure someone else posted something similar but his presidency has been like Charlie Kelly from IASIP every time he attempts to be a lawyer.

edit: Ohhh there it is i remember now - yeah someone posted the "Taxes! They'll be lower, son" bit

Goes past the point of mere incompetence into some kind of avant garde artform.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

He nicked the whole spiel from Back to the Future though. If it was original, fair play.

The rocket man stuff, the hoovering the forests, going to places and fucking the names up, the tangents, oh god the tangents. I know there was so much harm done but f**k me there wasnt a day where his outrageous antics didnt leave me in stitches. We’ve got 3 months left to see what more gold he can come up with. I think the best is yet to come....

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Indeed Back to the future 2 was showed scary precognition.

Who could have predicted in 1989 that Biff really would become president. They were only a year out as well...

2015 instead of 16.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The rocket man stuff, the hoovering the forests, going to places and fucking the names up, the tangents, oh god the tangents. I know there was so much harm done but f**k me there wasnt a day where his outrageous antics didnt leave me in stitches. We’ve got 3 months left to see what more gold he can come up with. I think the best is yet to come....

I'm convinced he sees his life as a soap opera and just looks for stuff to bounce up the ratings. Was surprised that he didn't withdraw from the race on Nov 2nd and f**k off to Palm Beach to watch the chaos on TV. Could be interesting if he's thought of the next plot twist.

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

cant take the credit because im sure someone else posted something similar but his presidency has been like Charlie Kelly from IASIP every time he attempts to be a lawyer.

Goes past the point of mere incompetence into some kind of avant garde artform.

Filibuster!!! 

yes! I completely agree, some people in America and increasingly so here just become career politicians, guys like Obama (and i like him) that was their goal, to be president, senator etc etc. I get the feeling Trump just thought ‘hmm might try president’ and just kinda basically ‘egoed’ his way into office and then basically had no fucking clue when he got there. The stuff with the bleach at the covid news conferences, the stories that he didnt pay attention in secret briefings unless you used pictures. I mean jesus it just makes me absolutely pish myself laughing. Id never ever say I ‘like’ ‘agree’ with Trump or align myself with any of his political positions but the man fucking fumbled his way to the most powerful position on the planet. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm convinced he sees his life as a soap opera and just looks for stuff to bounce up the ratings. Was surprised that he didn't withdraw from the race on Nov 2nd and f**k off to Palm Beach to watch the chaos on TV. Could be interesting if he's thought of the next plot twist.

I predict he wont attend the inauguration, will either quit and install Pence (fucking his chances of a run because that would count towards a term) and just go play golf. Either that or hes just gonna sit back and go ‘f**k off im not working anymore’ and throw a tantrum, it could be epic.  

32 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Is it not the case Trudeau planted that question? Mind you even if it was no way would Trump be able to keep the thoughts in his head to pull it off.

No idea. I tried to find a video of just the Trump uranium quote but I could only find that "comparison" one.

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I predict he wont attend the inauguration, will either quit and install Pence (fucking his chances of a run because that would count towards a term) and just go play golf. Either that or hes just gonna sit back and go ‘f**k off im not working anymore’ and throw a tantrum, it could be epic.  

There is a cut off for that. Johnson, after taking over from Kennedy (who got a bit more than 2 years of his term) fought the 64 election, and was intending to run in 68, but pulled out after a poor showing in the New Hampshire Primary.

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

It obviously pre-dates his presidency, but the absolute peak Trump patter moment is when he phoned WWE wrestling’s headquarters after seeing Vince McMahon’s limo explode on their scripted TV programme. A TV programmed he’d appeared on previously emoji23.png

https://m.goliath.com/sports/donald-trump-apparently-thought-vince-mcmahon-died-in-limo-explosion/amp/

IMG_6034.jpg

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S ALL STORYLINES AND NOT REAL? I BETTER CALL JUST IN CASE”

Even better was the funeral home story..:lol: Didn't realise Vince was that nuts! Only know him from memes and gifs..

Edited by welshbairn