I didn't know they were in that!

tongue_tied_danny

On 10/05/2024 at 07:24, Bert Raccoon said:

Brian Cranston was in Baywatch

image.thumb.jpeg.05e712e4e27ea5b9e1f3415981c0a404.jpeg

Back during lockdown I dusted off the DVDs of From Earth To The Moon and discovered he played Buzz Aldrin....

MV5BZDI5YzdiYmUtNmUyMS00NzE0LWE0NmMtMTY5

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2024 at 15:16, LIVIFOREVER said:

For ages i thought Daphne's accent was put on and she was American doing a daft English accent, then learnt she was English and it was her actual accent. 😂

When she was the virgin in "Seinfeld" she used her real accent.

Daphne was from Manchester, so Jane put on a Mancunian accent in "Frasier".

UfrvZtdkDoTFadwnnA8J9X.jpg

Talking of Peewee Hernan (Paul Reubens). He was in "Buffy the Vampire slayer" the movie:

b427ef2901deaab32192792fbf8f851b.jpg

Still on the "BtVs" movie. Ben Affleck:

5e60cce8230000ba13dde0dd.jpeg

Edited by Chripper

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

When she was the virgin in "Seinfeld" she used her real accent.

Daphne was from Manchester, so Jane put on a Mancunian accent in "Frasier".

UfrvZtdkDoTFadwnnA8J9X.jpg

Talking of Peewee Hernan (Paul Reubens). He was in "Buffy the Vampire slayer" the movie:

b427ef2901deaab32192792fbf8f851b.jpg

Yeah dunno what it was, but it wasn't a Mancunian accent.🤣

That's why i didn't think she was English, her attempt at that accent was awful, and thought she was an American having an attempt at it.

37 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah dunno what it was, but it wasn't a Mancunian accent.🤣

That's why i didn't think she was English, her attempt at that accent was awful, and thought she was an American having an attempt at it.

lol. Definitely not.

Yeah. I can totally understand that.

The funny is that the role of Daphne was originally earmarked for Lisa Maxwell (Loose Women).

Lisa mistakenly thought that she had the role, she then proceeded to diss a joke in the script ("Caught with my hand in the cookie jar") in the company of one of the writers....

She lost the role and Jane got it.

Talk about a life defining mistake.

On 27/08/2024 at 21:07, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pee Wee Herman is in Matilda:

rachel on X: "outside of Pee Wee, I've always loved his role in Matilda as  the one of the idiot FBI agents, and especially given it was during his  weird Hollywood exile,

Also Carla from Cheers is the maw in Matilda:

In Matilda (1996) during the adoption scene at the end of the movie  Matilda's mother says that they're "moving to Guam" in an attempt to evade  the US government despite Guam being

If Rhea Perlman is considered a surprise. The one that always gets me is Miss Trunchbull

image.jpeg.2bff5646d54e6a0158b7f69ec3e7fa9d.jpeg

Being the mother from the Darling Buds of May, Pam Ferris. Quite good at playing a kids film villain.

7um26asih8x01.webp.7b3c55dd211cf08462251278130bb7d9.webp

On 09/09/2024 at 00:47, Chripper said:

lol. Definitely not.

Yeah. I can totally understand that.

The funny is that the role of Daphne was originally earmarked for Lisa Maxwell (Loose Women).

Lisa mistakenly thought that she had the role, she then proceeded to diss a joke in the script ("Caught with my hand in the cookie jar") in the company of one of the writers....

She lost the role and Jane got it.

Talk about a life defining mistake.

Lisa Kudrow was originally supposed to play Roz. She filmed for a few days but the producers started to think she was wrong for the part, so they let her go and hired the second-choice for the role, Peri Gilpin. 

53 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Stuart from The Big Bang Theory was Ugly Betty's boyfriend:

And the actor was originally cast as Howard but even though his storyline on Ugly Betty was finished, the programme makers wouldn't release him from his contract so the BBT people had to withdraw their offer and Simon Helberg was cast instead.