St Mirren v Aberdeen Sat 5th Dec.

From our point of view, interesting to see Foley back on the bench after deputising for Shaughnessy. That's quite a statement from Goodwin considering Foley is club captain. I don't think many would disagree with it. Durmus starting suggests it's definitely a back 4, although Mason on the bench allows us to change it to a 3/5 at the back. Flynn on the bench again is always a nice sight to see, be interesting whether he gets some game time.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

From our point of view, interesting to see Foley back on the bench after deputising for Shaughnessy. That's quite a statement from Goodwin considering Foley is club captain. I don't think many would disagree with it. Durmus starting suggests it's definitely a back 4, although Mason on the bench allows us to change it to a 3/5 at the back. Flynn on the bench again is always a nice sight to see, be interesting whether he gets some game time.

Foley has been disappointing in midfield so far this season, albeit an able deputy at central defence. 

Erhahon and Doyle-Hayes have been on form recently, and hopefully McGraths goal last weekend gives him the confidence to push on. 

Stronger Aberdeen team obviously but nothing for Saints to fear. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Only audio options on SMFC TV. 

Fucking hell. 

It's so shit. I finally got iptv sorted which I'm now watching St mirren TV on but I can't watch it on the actual St mirren TV site with my season ticket login. Insane. 

Yup, thats what I came on to say.  Got audio and the two club crests.  

The game could go other way.  Really need a good result after a shite few weeks off the pitch. 

Saints 1-0 Acceptable in the 80s FC 

Hit F5 and it came in.  MON THE BUDDIES..!  

Edited by Doctor Sanchez