Pars v St Johnstone

Ayrpar

Just now, The Real Saints said:

To be fair, all you need is one successful attack and you’ve got a good chance of winning.

I'm not sure that's true. But could be why we started F.Murray

Just now, DAFC. said:

Saints absolutely dominant as you would expect really. Too much joy on our right hand side, though. I’d imagine they will score fairly soon.

All our wide players far more suited to attacking play certainly not suited to defending against Prem wingers

1 minute ago, 101 said:

All our wide players far more suited to attacking play certainly not suited to defending against Prem wingers

We're not playing any wingers.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

I'm not sure that's true. But could be why we started F.Murray

We're prone to completely dominating Premiership opponents, failing to score, and then getting hit with a sucker punch. I'll take a punt and say we'll sneak this, but I'd be surprised if it's a comfortable scoreline.

Doesn’t help when you don’t give yourself a chance when you have the ball. Feels like we’re up against 12 men. See out the half hour mark and see what can be done to change it. Should be playing a defensive midfielder like Wilson or Whittaker though IMO.