2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

I enjoyed the postings of many posters from Dundee. Many still post today but many are also gone. Guys like Gibby and Matty as mentioned already but also@LiamDFC and@dundeebarry

Those were good days, they had their Dundonian era on the forum which eventually peaked when the Dundee Bus Crawl took place. I was living in Dundee at the time and it had become my second home, so I was able to relate to all the Dundee patter on here and I fucking loved it. Wonderful times. Excuse me, I think I’ve got something in my eye...[emoji22]

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

It's hardly surprising that a man who frequents nightclubs on his own in his 50s displays other obvious public creepiness blindspots tbqhwy.

Happy to say I didn't try to deny my age by joining a wee forum young team in my 30s.

The best threads , as always, were the depression, boxing and heads gone threads. The depression one encapsulates everything good about the site - full of good c***s in general when it comes to it.

Best Clique: The WhatsApp group chat.

Drunkest Patter: Tartan Gonks 

Special Award: @pandarilla despite the deserved slagging he got for linking a spiked article, I enjoy his posts and is almost certainly a top boy irl.

Ribery/Tymoschuk award: @Detournement no matter how many mad, contrarian takes The Artist Formerly Known as H_B comes out with, he barely gets more than a hair ruffle for attention. Desperately needs a Supras. 

Post of the Year:

On 08/07/2020 at 16:51, virginton said:

We already knew that the Venn diagram of 'faeces-throwing simpleton' and 'Lewis Capaldi fan' would form a perfect circle, thanks for your tragic input anyway. 

Another fine year, thank you brothers and sisters.

MattyDFC was a sound poster. I'm sure it was him that rocked up at Dens at 3am after spending all night getting pished in a club offering to help clear the pitch of snow. Think it was prior to a TV cup tie against Motherwell during one of out 987 episodes of being monumentally skint, so needed the game on.

I think we got utterly scudded 4-0.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Happy to say I didn't try to deny my age by joining a wee forum young team in my 30s.

You did try to deny your age by letching around girls one-third of your own age though in an Inverness nightclub like an utterly tragic loser. Gutted for you.

ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg

6 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The best threads , as always, were the depression, boxing and heads gone threads. The depression one encapsulates everything good about the site - full of good c***s in general when it comes to it.

Best Clique: The WhatsApp group chat.

Drunkest Patter: Tartan Gonks 

Special Award: @pandarilla despite the deserved slagging he got for linking a spiked article, I enjoy his posts and is almost certainly a top boy irl.

Ribery/Tymoschuk award: @Detournement no matter how many mad, contrarian takes The Artist Formerly Known as H_B comes out with, he barely gets more than a hair ruffle for attention. Desperately needs a Supras. 

Post of the Year:

Another fine year, thank you brothers and sisters.

Seconded on @pandarilla, a difference or two of views but an obvious good lad 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

You did try to deny your age by letching around girls one-third of your own age though in an Inverness nightclub like an utterly tragic loser. Gutted for you.

ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg

No, I did not. I've never been to a nightclub in Inverness, not sure if there are any tbh.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Not entirely sure being a Coloured Circle Monitor is worth putting on your CV tbqhwy (to be quite honest with you).

I've no idea what you'd put on your CV, following Marsh and Vicky around the forum trying to keep in step?