Week 14

lichtie23

Packer take the game with their usual helping hand from they stripey p***ks, pretty sure that’s the last 5 games against the Packers that’s there’s been contentious decisions, potentially game winning decisions going their way!!!
I’ll leave it there as I’m starting to sound like a Celtic fan!!!
f**k the Packers!!!
IMG_1607906185.890829.jpg

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

The dream of a 6 win NFC Least winner is still alive...I was about to say the next assured win for an NFC Least team is in two weeks, but the Beagles and Girls could tie!

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Oh, and look at the bright side...you can watch the Saints D fold, spindle and mutilate the Beagles “future” in about an hour.

Yes, but they hold no tie-breakers. I am fully confident that the whole NFC Least will have no wins this week or next...which would make weeks 16 and 17 hilarious viewing.

Here’s the call: 

Week 14 - All but Girls lose...

Wow... 

Chargers and Failcons both did their level-best to out-choke each other with a combined 3 INT's in the 4th Quarter. Chargers finally held it together long enough to go about 50 yards in 30 seconds courtesy of a gorgeous precision throw by Herbert to hit Johnson perfectly in stride, Badgley kicked the game winner as time expired. The Chargers can't even tank properly :1eye

Bills vs Steelers was a first half punt fest which turned on Ben throwing a pick 6 just before half time which put the Bills 9-7 up. Weirdly given how good the D has been under McDermott that was the first pick six since 2017. 

Allen went 11 of 11 in the 3rd as Buffalo added 2 TDs to go 23-7 up, and after the Steelers brought it back to 26-15 Ben threw his second int of the night with 7 minutes remaining, which the Bills ate up on one drive with some excellent running. 

A browns win tonight will arithmetically clinch a playoff spot for the Bills, and they are 2 games up with 3 to play on the Dolphins and hold all the tiebreakers even if Miami wins the head to head week 17. 

Oh, and New England cannot win the division now, which I think is popular news. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Good performance by the Seahawks against the Jets. 

Wilson looked a lot more decisive and confident, despite the 1 INT. 

Defence has turned a corner, dropped three interceptions, and had enough time to give the second string a quarter. 

Looks like it'll be Washington in the playoffs at the current rate. 

Death, taxes and Mullens pick sixes.

Incredible how small a SB window can be. Last season SF looked geared up for a good couple of years and now, a season after thumping through the NFC to get to the SB, they look like they need another rebuild.

That didn’t look a classic but that’s a superb win for Buffalo. I think we all knew the Steelers were the worst unbeaten team in history and they have been found out recently. A Browns win tonight makes that division very interesting going into the final 3 weeks of the season

The Bills are a joy to watch at times this season, I thought the Steelers would give them a beatdown after losing the week before but the "underdogs" came through again. The defense's celebration for that last interception was cringe worthy but f**k Big Ben. If NFL was like football I'd be worried that a bigger team would come in for Josh Allen, thankfully it's not. 

Glad I support my local team, mon the Bills!

3 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
8 hours ago, G51 said:
Browns can effectively seal a playoff place for themselves with a win tonight.

Jets and Giants to come then Steelers wk17. Tasty...

If the Browns win tonight, beat the Giants and Jets, and the Steelers beat the Bengals and lose to the Colts, then Week 17 is a battle for the division title.

That's obviously a long shot, but it was pretty unthinkable after Week 1.