Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

23 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

No Pet Jeden?

Pretty sure 8GamestoGo was one of Pet's new accounts after he was hilariously provoked into a well-deserved ban. 8GTG certainly has the exact same whiny qualities and appeared about a day after Pet was binned. 

Aberdeen best:- @Melanius Mullarkey really redeemed himself to me this year with his tony the tiger/coco pops are racist meme. If you havent seen it already check it out in the general nonsense forum.
Aberdeen worst:-  @Dons_1988 said something bad about accies once.

Celtic best:- N/A
Celtic worst:- @Romeo pish WUM

Dundee United best:- @Szamo's_Ammo a really funny guy.
Dundee United worst:- @Alert Mongoose tried to start the Hamilton relegation thread but got planted firmly on his arse, that made him a big contender for me.

Hamilton best:- @Scotty Tunbridge
Hamilton worst:- @yummy fur

Hibernian best:- was going to do a non-applicable here as they are all awful, but @HibsFan has redeemed himself with this thread.
Hibernian worst:- @BawWatchin, RIP you thick c**t.

Kilmarnock best:- @Sortmeout like a phoenix from the ashes.
Kilmarnock worst:- @Perkin Flump had a really bad year this year, hopefully he can climb back above @C4mmy31 next year x

Livingston best:- A good bunch of guys but @EdinburghLivi is my fav
Livingston worst:- @Scrutinizer

Motherwell best:- @YassinMoutaouakil my boy
Motherwell worst:- @MJC *yawn*

Rangers best:- N/A
Rangers worst:- The toughest of them all, really could be anyone of them. @8MileBU for me again.

St Mirren best:- @Ric a welcome return to the forums
St Mirren worst:- @Munoz the pyjama wearing, homophobe should walk this one.

St Johnstone best:- @tree house tam I want to be like him when I grow up.
St Johnstone worst:- @RandomGuy. I actually like his musings, but he does fancy xG

Do you need these PMed @HibsFan

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Aberdeen best:- @Melanius Mullarkey really redeemed himself to me this year with his tony the tiger/coco pops are racist meme. If you havent seen it already check it out in the general nonsense forum.

Dundee United worst:- @Alert Mongoose tried to start the Hamilton relegation thread but got planted firmly on his arse, that made him a big contender for me.

Hibernian best:- was going to do a non-applicable here as they are all awful, but @HibsFan has redeemed himself with this thread.

Kilmarnock worst:- @Perkin Flump had a really bad year this year, hopefully he can climb back above @C4mmy31 next year x

Rangers worst:- The toughest of them all, really could be anyone of them. @8MileBU for me again.

St Johnstone worst:- @RandomGuy. I actually like his musings, but he does fancy xG

Whilst I don’t disagree with your vote for me, I don’t remember saying anything bad about Hamilton. 

19 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Should just have copied n pasted last years post Scotty👌

36 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Whilst I don’t disagree with your vote for me, I don’t remember saying anything bad about Hamilton. 

You are making the crazy assumption that Scotty used logic.............................

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

source.thumb.gif.1e66bdfcdc545e31ab9aeaa49dd18703.gif

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hopefully we will be more memorable after Saturday.

Relatively new to the forum and often miss usernames but in my short time here, please see below, a lot of blanks, mind you:

Aberdeen

Best - kingjoey

Seems a generally light hearted pleasant chap

Celtic 

Worst - Romeo

Usually scroll straight past his posts

Dundee Utd 

Best - Szamo’s Ammo 

I enjoy his witticisms in the coronavirus thread

Hamilton

Best - Scotty Tunbridge

Recency bias but I remember chuckling at a couple of his posts in the Hibs Hamilton thread

Worst - Patrick Bateman

Crayon Eaters rofl 

Hibs

Best - My fellow troops seem like a decent bunch, I’ll go with The Other Foot

Worst - BawWatchin for weirdly moaning about the poor service on Forfar TV and requesting a refund, weird behaviour.

Killie

Craig Killie has to take it for both best and worst, he properly knows his stuff, such an intelligent guy who talks a lot of sense but he is also a moaning faced p***k at times, so have both awards you very intelligent but mildly annoying man.

Motherwell 

Best - ThisGRAEME, probably with Terrace podcast bias but he just seems like such a nice man on it so he gets my vote.

Rangers 

Worst - The Kincardine, no explanation needed I don’t think.

I have no idea for the rest except for St Johnstone where I’ll give Random guy both awards, similar to Craig in the sense that he clearly knows his stuff but he always gets into loads of arguments which I just scroll past without even looking at.

Edited by Les Cabbage

No idea how you blokes keep track of good or bad posters since, TBH, most who post are pretty-much unremarkable.  I prefer a team approach to this so, ranking each Premiership team based on posting prowess, I'd make the awards as follows:

The most improved team of the yearThe Rangers of Glasgow.  Bennett, knightwoodbear, Miley, alta-pete and a few others have held 'the crimson high' but the advent of @G51and @AJFhas been a game-changer.  No other club has had such erudite posters added to their ranks in 2020.

The best team of the year.  Definitely The Hibernian of Edinburgh.  The M8s have always been good value but have upped their game this season with stand-out posts coming from, among others, Aim Here, Ewan, Green Day , HibsFan and GenuineHibsFan (though how you divide the latter two is a mystery).

Most schizophrenic team of the yearThe Aberdeen of Aberdeenshire.  This is a club whose support ranges from the utterly daft sheep62 on one wing to the glorious jack's lambeg drum granda on the other with the hapless dons_1888 trying to  keep things together.  Special mention to Merkin Red who, last season was an utter drudge, but has upped his game.

Lanarkshire team of the yearThe Accies of Hamilton.  They have a poster called stepek 4 tellies and that trumps anything that the M'well or Airdrie fans can throw at them.  Plus it's funny to see wee scotty tunbridge posing as an attack terrier and accies1874 trying to rein him in.

I Can't Believe We Got Promoted AwardDundee Tesco.  Not one single poster of merit and this hapless bunch still post as if they were a lower league team.  I've never wanted Hertz to stay up or for The Dees to be promoted since I saw this useless shower posting on the recent match thread.

The Neil Lennon Award for being as dull as your team goes to The Sellick posters on here with most of them - by which I mean - The Half Wit, Daft Wee Drew, Gammonballs and that wee Henry fud, saying the same things for the past 8 years.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No idea how you blokes keep track of good or bad posters since, TBH, most who post are pretty-much unremarkable.  I prefer a team approach to this so, ranking each Premiership team based on posting prowess, I'd make the awards as follows:

The most improved team of the yearThe Rangers of Glasgow.  Bennett, knightwoodbear, Miley, alta-pete and a few others have held 'the crimson high' but the advent of @G51and @AJFhas been a game-changer.  No other club has had such erudite posters added to their ranks in 2020.

The best team of the year.  Definitely The Hibernian of Edinburgh.  The M8s have always been good value but have upped their game this season with stand-out posts coming from, among others, Aim Here, Ewan, Green Day , HibsFan and GenuineHibsFan (though how you divide the latter two is a mystery).

Most schizophrenic team of the yearThe Aberdeen of Aberdeenshire.  This is a club whose support ranges from the utterly daft sheep62 on one wing to the glorious jack's lambeg drum granda on the other with the hapless dons_1888 trying to  keep things together.  Special mention to Merkin Red who, last season was an utter drudge, but has upped his game.

Lanarkshire team of the yearThe Accies of Hamilton.  They have a poster called stepek 4 tellies and that trumps anything that the M'well or Airdrie fans can throw at them.  Plus it's funny to see wee scotty tunbridge posing as an attack terrier and accies1874 trying to rein him in.

I Can't Believe We Got Promoted AwardDundee Tesco.  Not one single poster of merit and this hapless bunch still post as if they were a lower league team.  I've never wanted Hertz to stay up or for The Dees to be promoted since I saw this useless shower posting on the recent match thread.

The Neil Lennon Award for being as dull as your team goes to The Sellick posters on here with most of them - by which I mean - The Half Wit, Daft Wee Drew, Gammonballs and that wee Henry fud, saying the same things for the past 8 years.

I'm going to take hapless in the complimentary manner it was intended. You're still my favourite ***. xxx

Guest Bob Mahelp

No votes from me this year, I've even made peace with the Hibs guys, who while still being delusional fuckwits who support Scotland's most under-achieving club, are generally decent posters.

A special mention though for the St Mirren posse. A weird, schizophrenic lot who swing wildly from top-end posters who are a joy to read, to rabid Union loving cuntface Tories with a chip on their shoulders because their auld man didn't take them to Ibrox as a kid. 

Paisley is a very strange place. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No votes from me this year, I've even made peace with the Hibs guys, who while still being delusional fuckwits who support Scotland's most under-achieving club, are generally decent posters.

A special mention though for the St Mirren posse. A weird, schizophrenic lot who swing wildly from top-end posters who are a joy to read, to rabid Union loving cuntface Tories with a chip on their shoulders because their auld man didn't take them to Ibrox as a kid. 

Paisley is a very strange place. 

Get fucked. Dundee are way more under achievey than Hibs.