Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

We should also have a "takes the forum too seriously" poster of 2020 but there might be too many candidates to sift through.

You've already got the Sevco best poster award in the bag, stop being greedy.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Get fucked. Dundee are way more under achievey than Hibs.

Dundee fans in general aren't deluded arseholes who think their team is somehow a big club because they once had a good team back in the 1950's. 

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No votes from me this year, I've even made peace with the Hibs guys, who while still being delusional fuckwits who support Scotland's most under-achieving club, are generally decent posters.

A special mention though for the St Mirren posse. A weird, schizophrenic lot who swing wildly from top-end posters who are a joy to read, to rabid Union loving cuntface Tories with a chip on their shoulders because their auld man didn't take them to Ibrox as a kid. 

Paisley is a very strange place. 

Sincerely hope I'm not in that latter group.😂

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Dundee fans in general aren't deluded arseholes who think their team is somehow a big club because they once had a good team back in the 1950's. 

Your awful argument is all over the place (much like yourself when it comes to anything Hibs).

First it was about underachievement now the goalposts have been changed to "big club".

Do you consider Aberdeen to be "big"? You've had a very mediocre last 30 years.

8 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No votes from me this year, I've even made peace with the Hibs guys, who while still being delusional fuckwits who support Scotland's most under-achieving club, are generally decent posters.

A special mention though for the St Mirren posse. A weird, schizophrenic lot who swing wildly from top-end posters who are a joy to read, to rabid Union loving cuntface Tories with a chip on their shoulders because their auld man didn't take them to Ibrox as a kid

Paisley is a very strange place. 

Get fucked.

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Most schizophrenic team of the yearThe Aberdeen of Aberdeenshire.  This is a club whose support ranges from the utterly daft sheep62 on one wing to the glorious jack's lambeg drum granda on the other with the hapless dons_1888 trying to  keep things together.  Special mention to Merkin Red who, last season was an utter drudge, but has upped his game.

:lol: