P&B Posters' Teams List

Bully Wee Villa

• 2 months later...
Guest DannyBlue

New York Giants since I was a wee boy. Even got a few pictures of me as a 3 year old in a knock off Lawrence Taylor jersey lying around somewhere.

The Bears for me since I was little. Old Boy got me into NFL when it was on C4 with Mick Luckhurst. He's a cheesec**t so I'm pretty sure my selection was based on who the Packers disliked the most. It's worked out pretty badly over the last 30+ years.  

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I spent a few months in Chicago in the late 90s and I have been a Bears fan ever since.

It largely hasn't gone well, although the first 14 seconds of Superbowl XLI were pretty good.

I flew to Sydney the next day. Was on the 6am flight from ABZ to LHR after watching the whole game, had never flown long haul before. Pretty much slept for 18hrs straight when I got to Sydney. 

• 3 months later...

NFL - Seattle Seahawks for me, closest team to where i now live, been to Lumen field around 7 times to watch them plus a couple of away games, 

CFL - Calgary Stampeders, used to be a season ticket holder, great day out, team has been on the slide for 3/4 years now

College - Oregon Ducks

13 minutes ago, Darth Crabbit said:

NFL - Seattle Seahawks for me, closest team to where i now live, been to Lumen field around 7 times to watch them plus a couple of away games, 

Feckin yes man, get in! Where you at? I've relatives in the Redmond/Woodinville area.

9 hours ago, Swarley said:

Feckin yes man, get in! Where you at? I've relatives in the Redmond/Woodinville area.

I live in Calgary, Canada, usually try to get to 1 game a season, either drive or fly.

Was lucky to make it to 2 games last season, was working in Vancouver, weekend work got cancelled, so did a daytrip down from there. Guy that was working with me, didn’t have his passport, was raging……🤣🤣

Hopefully try and get to the Miami or Buffalo game this season 🤞🏻

• 1 month later...

Browns, married to a lassie from Cleveland. 

Edit: That said I do keep an eye out for the Lions, her dad's from Detroit. 

Her cousin is married to Andy Heck, a strength coach at the Texans. Hiss brother Charlie just got cut at the end of August and it's a free agent. Their dad is an offensive coach at the Chiefs. They are all units.

Double edit: She worked at Clemson before she moved her to marry me. Benn to a couple of their games. Nice folk but canny drink to save themselves.

Edited by Peil

On 05/12/2022 at 15:02, Florentine_Pogen said:

Just noticed this thread................D'oh !!!

By dint of matrimony, I have to be seen as a Bengals fan.

Things could be worse, I suppose...........................

The wife has reminded me that her big brother was at University of Michigan and played defence for the Michigan Wolverines in the mid-70's and his son had a good college career at Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass.

An interesting family to visit when the Buckeyes play the Wolverines !