Best and Worst Contributors 2020.

SANTAN

Here @Stormzy, get the name of this thread changed to the "We, the unworthy and loyal subjects of God Emperor Wightman do solemnly declare to worship him forever" Thread. Frankly sloppy that you needed prompting, tbh.

Cheers

ETA: have absolutely followed @AndyEmperor and am looking forward to comedy tweets on the subjects of land reform and being an undeniable swag daddy.

Edited by J_Stewart

6 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

You now have to research a load of Warhammer 40k and Dune canon to make his tweets appropriate, I don't envy you. I will provide photoshopped images of him in power armour from time to time for you.

In fairness Dune had a lot to say about ecological stability, the dangers of inherited land ownership and autocratic system of government. All prime Wightman territory. 

Will God emperor Wightman keep various cloned versions of Patrick Harvie around to eventually rebel against his deliberately plotted tyranny?

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Yeah tbh Liet Kynes is the better figure for him to be modelled on.

Bad ending for Kynes though (not that there were really any happy exits in the Dune series)

Edited by renton

In fairness Dune had a lot to say about ecological stability, the dangers of inherited land ownership and autocratic system of government. All prime Wightman territory. 
Will God emperor Wightman keep various cloned versions of Patrick Harvie around to eventually rebel against his deliberately plotted tyranny?

Looking forward then to Wightman abandoning his ecological roots to explore his weird views around sex.

2 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Isn’t that literally the opposite of what Andy Wightman wants? In his world, your land will be taxed!

That’s literally what’s good about it!

The God Emperor shall not be questioned. He means what he means. 

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

If ever there was a thread derailed, I'm glad it's this one

This thread is in it's early days. 

I want to hear what were some of the best heads gone or DECE posts of the year that I will have missed, if there was any at least.