Week 15

lichtie23

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I hate everything about the organisation, especially their hillbilly f**k of an owner

I despise the Cowboys, and love their owner. I love how he had to meddle, drove away Jimmy, and threw the team into a death spiral trying to show he knew how to be a General Manager! He has, almost single handedly, kept the Cowboys out of titles. And now they are worsening their draft pick, bravo!

Edited by TxRover

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

It looks like a rout now for Dallas. Cûnts

Remind yourself, worsening their draft pick, it eases the pain!

On a related note, just got in and checked the games, 0-2 Cardinals? The Beagles really are woeful.

Just now, peasy23 said:

Only the 49ers could try an onside kick and lose 6 points off it.

Whoa there, partner...there’s plenty of teams capable of that level of ineptitude, you don’t get to claim that alone! I can say, confidently, offhand the Lions, the Jets and the Beagles could all do it.

On a related note, just got in and checked the games, 0-2 Cardinals? The Beagles really are woeful.
Did you see how it happened? Hurts was pinged for deliberate grounding from the endzone, one of the rarer ways to concede safety.

49ers finish with a hail mary TD pass to Bourne as time expires.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Intentional grounding when throwing from the endzone. Been a lot of safeties the last few weeks.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Did you see how it happened? Hurts was pinged for deliberate grounding from the endzone, one of the rarer ways to concede safety.

49ers finish with a hail mary TD pass to Bourne as time expires.

Nope, just got in for buying the ball and chain a 20 yr. piece of bling...feeling poor now!

That’s an impressive error, but not surprising with Hurts learning on the job. In similar news, the Jets lead...how Jets would it be to piss away the first pick?