Alloa v Raith

Missing the video, so I guess I’ll have to see Tuesday. Commentary isn’t terribly unfavorable of him, what are you seeing?
He just doesn't convince me whenever the ball is anywhere near him. His passing is quite brutal and puts his team mates under pressure. He's a big strong guy but that's about all he has going for him in a football sense.

Just now, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, TxRover said:
Missing the video, so I guess I’ll have to see Tuesday. Commentary isn’t terribly unfavorable of him, what are you seeing?

He just doesn't convince me whenever the ball is anywhere near him. His passing is quite brutal and puts his team mates under pressure. He's a big strong guy but that's about all he has going for him in a football sense.

Fair enough, should be interesting viewing with a better stream Tuesday, as if KMac is positive, he won’t be back by then.