What gives you a bad dose of appalling nasty farts?

8MileBU

Guinness and sprouts are doing a number on me just now.
Number of times my wife has thought the toddler has shit himself.
Harder to get away with now he's in bed.

In my late teens I had about 8 pints one Friday and topped it off with chips cheese and donner meat on the way home. We were playing Elgin away the next day and I boarded the bus at 7am to continue my sleep. I woke up just before our first stop and my stomach was ready to let go of the previous days shambles. I farted as the bus pulled into the car park and the guy two seats down turned with a look of horror when the smell blasted up his nostrils and burst to front of the bus, being sick as the doors opened. 

Edited by The Moonster

I find most brassicas (with the exception of oriental varieties) are good for producing large volumes of gas with a solid umami body. 

Pulses in general, but especially more fibrous things like kidney beans or little brown chick peas, provide a good heat and fruity tang also with a lot of gas. 

Chillis can be used to enhance the tang, to almost eye watering sharpness. 

To get the volatile sulphur compounds and complex hydrocarbons that can really clear a room an excess of protein is needed. Most meats work, eggs are outstanding, but the key is lots and badly chewed. 

We had lightly curried sprouts with sautéed red cabbage for Christmas dinner and the following two days. I've been like a hovercraft on the sofa. 

3 hours ago, Big Rider said:

Chicken off the bone from KFC or suchlike for me.

Always fucking bowfing afterwards and sometimes accompanied by rusty water.

I’m very picky about eating chicken now especially when wearing my ice white chinos

Well, don't fucking eat it then.

mw_andreprevinslap.gif

I made a Jerk Chicken stir fry with red onion and yellow peppers today. In lieu of rice 'n' peas I mixed a bag of microwave brown rice with a tin of kidney beans.

It tasted really nice, but my sphincter is currently expelling the sort of poison gasses that should see me tried for war crimes under the terms of the 1925 Geneva Protocol.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

Utterly bizarre but, for whatever reason the Steak flavour McCoy's crisps, which I take a wee notion for now and again give me the most horrific Carbon Dibackside you can imagine, a delightful potato based snack but I first discovered this after eating a couple of bags in an airport lounge before getting on a flight, once we were up in the sky my guts were absolutely horrendous, a miracle no one died truth be told. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Utterly bizarre but, for whatever reason the Steak flavour McCoy's crisps, which I take a wee notion for now and again give me the most horrific Carbon Dibackside you can imagine, a delightful potato based snack but I first discovered this after eating a couple of bags in an airport lounge before getting on a flight, once we were up in the sky my guts were absolutely horrendous, a miracle no one died truth be told. 

Good shout. That powdery beef flavouring stuff is a total gut churner.