Ross County v St Mirren.

Could be a mental thing, "OK, Lee, here is your chance to show the County fans what they are missing", although to be fair from what I've read they aren't missing much as he's performing about as well with us as he was with them - which wasn't great.

I don't mind Connolly Morias interchanging, both are quite similar players, same intensity, similar speed, just that Connolly offers a little better end product but I would wager Morias is the fitter of the two.

McAllister probably for his ability to unlock defences. Not that it guarantees us a goal but we know he can see a pass where others don't, and if Yogi's team is anything it's likely that it'll be organised at the back.

County starting with a midfield of Draper, Vigurs, Paton & Kelly.  I'm not convinced how that's going to work.

Oli Shaw up top with Hylton.

We were all (household) meant to be going to this but with the Highlands going from tier 1 to 4 today, our tickets have been cancelled. I'm not confident so it's maybe a blessing...

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

MorIas deserves a start. Connolly was quiet against Hibs; Kyle has looked lively off the bench.

I wonder if Obika's still struggling a bit, as I can't see why he'd be behind Erwin on merit.

The game against Rangers is the only one in a while where Obika has played more than 60 mins. He must be carrying a knock as we are a far better team with him in it. 

13 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

How much is the Ross County game? I'm tempted to get it, if it's reasonable, i.e. no more than £12.

ETA: https://tv.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/matchday - it seems to want ne to register, hence why I asked.

Ross County v St Mirren | RossCountyTV PPV (rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk)

This is the correct link

No chance Erwin is useless and Fraser only slightly better. 2-0 County.

Thought you were quiet during the 11 game unbeaten run. Nice to see you back since we lost a game 🤣

What happened to the never posting again if we beat Livi?