St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 30/12/20

From what I saw it certainly looked on the line, I think it was Kent that was fouled. Although I was tuning in on a dodgy stream so I could be mistaken given the poor picture quality.

That was a penalty. However you scored from the resulting free kick so the decision had no impact on the game.

Unlike the clear penalty we were denied at Ibrox.

You watched many St.Mirren games then?

St Mirren have only conceded two league penalties all season btw, despite having a string of games which were basically played in their own box.
Clearly a pro-Saint Mirren conspiracy concocted by the dastardly Paisley Referees Association

27 minutes ago, Lex said:

That was a penalty. However you scored from the resulting free kick so the decision had no impact on the game.

So referees can make mistakes and it’s not a large conspiracy? 

1 minute ago, Orbix said:

So referees can make mistakes and it’s not a large conspiracy? 

If it's any consolation, I don't think referees like Collum are necessarily conspiratorial, more that he is (a) more shit at his job than he realises and (b) has a bias towards how he thinks teams play rather than how they are playing.

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

If it's any consolation, I don't think referees like Collum are necessarily conspiratorial, more that he is (a) more shit at his job than he realises and (b) has a bias towards how he thinks teams play rather than how they are playing.

I think the majority of them are shit in different ways, I’d say the only real consistency is the ten minute window from kick off where you’d need to murder someone to get a yellow instead of a wagging finger. 

59 minutes ago, Lex said:

Albeit the resulting goal was clearly offside. A decision that has been over looked after McCarthy stepped up to spare the officials blushes. 

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Twitter currants have got their panties in a bunch.

image.png.4b00f4e7a89433f7defba2880da5822a.png

A quick check of the most trending tweets shows it's actually just Celtic fans grateful that someone has finally called out Scotland's referees.

A quick check of the most trending tweets shows it's actually just Celtic fans grateful that someone has finally called out Scotland's referees.
When I checked it was **** wanting him charged, seething with their heads falling off.

But don't you let the truth get in the way if your anger at the bold Jim.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

When I checked it was **** wanting him charged, seething with their heads falling off.

What's he done to upset the Germans?

Just made the mistake of glancing at Twitter and saw a Rangers account claiming Celtic-minded Jim had only done this to plant thoughts in the ref's head ahead of, and I quote, a game 'that has got f**k all to do with his club'.

The sub-class of obsessed OF roasters are such a weird breed.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

The three most retweeted posts about this yesterday:

isn’t it nice to see Paul “Anyone But Celtic” Larkin again