Celtic v Dundee United

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Celtic FC are cùnts.  Always knew they were contemptuous of fans of other clubs but this is a new low.

I hope we finish in the bottom six so we don’t have to play them again at Celtic Park.

Very noble and self sacrificing of you, but you should really be hoping that they finish in the bottom six, for the same reason.

24 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

This stance is going to cost them money, as any away fan who would normally be willing to chuck (say) £15 at Celtic to watch the game is unable to do so and has to rely on, cough, slightly more underhand methods.

Is it not to keep their season ticket holders happy(ish)?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I've recently been amazed that fans who in a normal season wouldn't give Celtic "the steam off their shite" are now desperate to give them money.

How unusual.

They just want to watch their team play, most celtic fans seem to think that celtics stance on PPV is quite strange. It also affects a lot of celtic fans who don't have season tickets. 

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I've recently been amazed that fans who in a normal season wouldn't give Celtic "the steam off their shite" are now desperate to give them money.

How unusual.

Mr. Lawwells lecky bill for his heated driveway sky rockets at this time of year, such a charitable bunch.

They just want to watch their team play, most celtic fans seem to think that celtics stance on PPV is quite strange. It also affects a lot of celtic fans who don't have season tickets. 

Wouldn't get to watch their team every game in a normal season, neither would Celtic fans without a season ticket.

It's pretty simple.

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Wouldn't get to watch their team every game in a normal season, neither would Celtic fans without a season ticket.

It's pretty simple.

This, is not a normal season.

Normally, fans are restricted due to the number of seats in the ground.

When games are being broadcast, there is no restriction on the number of potential viewers.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

How unusual.

Yeah that’s why I’m annoyed, I am desperate to give Celtic money and am being denied the opportunity.

Well spotted.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah that’s why I’m annoyed, I am desperate to give Celtic money and am being denied the opportunity.

Well spotted.

Tell you what GD, just send me the money and I'll watch the game and tell you all about it later.   

I did see someone suggest Schalke had been linked with Benji. That would be a great move for him (although Schalke are an absolute basket case of a club right now)

I noticed during Neil Lennon’s press conference yesterday that he talked about phoning Jim McLean for advice whilst he was at Hibs. Not that I want to dispute that but given it could have only been three or four seasons ago I wonder if that would be accurate, what with McLeans poor health these past few years.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

I did see someone suggest Schalke had been linked with Benji. That would be a great move for him (although Schalke are an absolute basket case of a club right now)

I noticed during Neil Lennon’s press conference yesterday that he talked about phoning Jim McLean for advice whilst he was at Hibs. Not that I want to dispute that but given it could have only been three or four seasons ago I wonder if that would be accurate, what with McLeans poor health these past few years.

I hope Benji does move abroad into Europe. Would make following his career a bit more interesting.

Jims health would certainly have been on the way down at that point but he still would have been able to tell that insufferable c**t to f**k off over the phone many a time.