Celtic v Dundee United

Just now, stumigoo said:

Very unfortunate that United fans cannot (legally) watch this game, given the pre-match minute silence and tribute to Jim McLean. I know it has been the approach all season for Celtic’s home games, but it is disappointing.

It is a joke.  Rather than make a bit more money I think Celtic were quietly hoping we would win 10IAR and hope they could dish out f**k all of a refund to season ticket holders. 

As for the game I assume we are going to continue to play the diamond. I would like to see Ajer and Mcgregor rested for the derby given how many games they have played but doubt Lennon will. 

If we get anything from this game it will be a bonus.

I’d like to avoid a horsing, see another solid performance from Benji and Fuchs, Clark or Shanks to score, no stupid yellow (one worse still red) cards and no injuries.

We won't win, we won't have won at Celtic Park in 28 years and 2 days by the time the game rolls round. 5 at the back, lose an early goal, followed by a fairly comfortable defeat. Luckily we cannot watch the game*

*legally

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

31 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We won't win, we won't have won at Celtic Park in 28 years and 2 days by the time the game rolls round. 5 at the back, lose an early goal, followed by a fairly comfortable defeat. Luckily we cannot watch the game*

*legally

Celtic FC are cùnts.  Always knew they were contemptuous of fans of other clubs but this is a new low.

I hope we finish in the bottom six so we don’t have to play them again at Celtic Park.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Celtic FC are cùnts.  Always knew they were contemptuous of fans of other clubs but this is a new low.

I hope we finish in the bottom six so we don’t have to play them again at Celtic Park.

This stance is going to cost them money, as any away fan who would normally be willing to chuck (say) £15 at Celtic to watch the game is unable to do so and has to rely on, cough, slightly more underhand methods.