What should Celtic's punishment be for leaving the country during lockdown?

Celtic Punishments  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Are these shysters home yet ? Just seen compulsory negative testing requirements being introduced to enter Scotland. I hope they have taken their magic (negative) testing machine with them if it applies to them !

They will be isolating for 14 days surely ? 

7 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Are these shysters home yet ? Just seen compulsory negative testing requirements being introduced to enter Scotland. I hope they have taken their magic (negative) testing machine with them if it applies to them !

Testing in these circumstances not coming in until next week.

Pretty sure you don't need to coming from Dubai unbelievably hence why they went but they would be subject to the new negative testing rules depending on when they actually kick in.

They wouldn't have needed to isolate anyway given that elite sportspeople have an exemption.

On 08/01/2021 at 08:24, Billy Jean King said:

Thought they were in Dubai, and not Spain, confused now as there were reports of them having a squad full of donkeys when they came back off the plane home.

I see Kennedy has been out talking to the press where he confirmed that there were a few slip ups when they were over there. What constitutes a slip up and why on earth is he admitting this in a press conference 😂

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I see Kennedy has been out talking to the press where he confirmed that there were a few slip ups when they were over there. What constitutes a slip up and why on earth is he admitting this in a press conference 😂

Aye. I've not seen them be accused of anything aside from a bit of stupidity for going in the first place?

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Is anyone fussed? They literally jump about on top of each other on the rare occasion they score a goal.

The SPFL are clearly fussed given that their punishment of Killie was purely on the basis of a lack of sufficient social distancing at a pre-match meal and on the bus to a game - we were apparently using 1m distancing in line with Scottish government advice, but the SPFL wanted 2m distancing. Celtic's wasn't even that. Obviously they didn't get a game called off, but it's very clear protocols were breached nonetheless.

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The SPFL are clearly fussed given that their punishment of Killie was purely on the basis of a lack of sufficient social distancing at a pre-match meal and on the bus to a game - we were apparently using 1m distancing in line with Scottish government advice, but the SPFL wanted 2m distancing. Celtic's wasn't even that. Obviously they didn't get a game called off, but it's very clear protocols were breached nonetheless.

Even so I've heard or seen nothing about any complaints until he mentioned them himself.

I'm also pretty sure the SPFL were fussed about Killie because there was an outbreak.