The 2021 NFL Draft

lichtie23

Chargers dream pick - Sewell. Not a chance he falls to 13 though.

Would be over the moon with Slater, Surtain, or Horn. There is a possibility one of them is available where we pick, but in all likelihood no.

Likely picks - Darrisaw, Vera-Tucker, Paye. 

Would be livid if we take Waddle. Selecting a 5'9-5'10 WR at 13 when we have one starting outside CB, an enormous question mark at LT, and nothing at DE behind Bosa would be unforgiveable. We don't even need a WR. It's a pick for next season if they don't re-sign Mike Williams, but Tyron Johnson and Jaylen Guyton are perfectly serviceable 3rd and 4th WR's who can both stretch the field, and we drafted K.J. Hill and Joe Reed last year. For the first time in years we don't have any room for another WR, that being the case Waddle would be a totally moronic selection.

OT/CB in the first two rounds, then I'd probably double dip Edge/DE with both picks in the 3rd. Depth at FS and OG in the 4th and 5th is viable, then 6th and 7th are free to be spent on flyers. Not all that impressed with Ty Long the past two years, so I wouldn't be upset if they feel there's a Punter worth investing a late pick in. We could do with a big short-yardage back, so if a big lump is still around in the last two rounds that would be a possibility.

Edited by Boo Khaki

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

How long we staying up? I'm waiting to see the Niners pick, might wait to see if Atlanta trades out after that, but doubt I'll last much longer than that.

I shall be recording and watching while “working” from home.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Chargers dream pick - Sewell. Not a chance he falls to 13 though.

Would be over the moon with Slater, Surtain, or Horn. There is a possibility one of them is available where we pick, but in all likelihood no.

Likely picks - Darrisaw, Vera-Tucker, Paye. 

Would be livid if we take Waddle. Selecting a 5'9-5'10 WR at 13 when we have one starting outside CB, an enormous question mark at LT, and nothing at DE behind Bosa would be unforgiveable. We don't even need a WR. It's a pick for next season if they don't re-sign Mike Williams, but Tyron Johnson and Jaylen Guyton are perfectly serviceable 3rd and 4th WR's who can both stretch the field, and we drafted K.J. Hill and Joe Reed last year. For the first time in years we don't have any room for another WR, that being the case Waddle would be a totally moronic selection.

OT/CB in the first two rounds, then I'd probably double dip Edge/DE with both picks in the 3rd. Depth at FS and OG in the 4th and 5th is viable, then 6th and 7th are free to be spent on flyers. Not all that impressed with Ty Long the past two years, so I wouldn't be upset if they feel there's a Punter worth investing a late pick in. We could do with a big short-yardage back, so if a big lump is still around in the last two rounds that would be a possibility.

Horn, Vera-Tucker or Darrisaw will be the pick I think. I think Salter and Surtain will definitely be gone, unless there is multiple trade ahead of us.