Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi 24/1/21

Lex

We’re not playing all that well. First 15 was good but since then, not brilliant. Neither Serrano or sibbald doing that well. Would like to see us get the ball out to mullin more and using devlins pace on that RHS. Get him bombing up and laying it back off to mullin to whip in! Poor performance but glad we’re in front, could be a nervy second half! Thought efe was going to be the one to put us in front... imagine 😂

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Erhahon and McPherson need hooked for Flynn and Foley. 

We're losing this game in the heart of the park. 

I hate getting at him cos he's only 19 but bloody hell Ethan needs to screw the nut a bit. He's given away three or four ten-yard headers that he's just nodded forward without looking or thinking.

We're far from out of this but we need a massive improvement. I'm not sure what Mason is for, especially on the wing. Connolly clearly took a head knock against Rangers because he's been completely missing ever since.

Surely can't be long until a St Mirren player is booked for diving.
Cringey as f**k seeing them constantly hitting the deck [emoji38]

Like Robinson looking for a penalty or Bartley for the foul that lead to your goal [emoji23].

We have not showed up at all. Got nothing in midfield, Mason offering nothing on the left and Connolly making the wrong decision when we had a great opportunity.

I think we can afford to take Erhahon off and put Obika on and go 2 up front. Durmus on for Mason too.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Like Robinson looking for a penalty or Bartley for the foul that lead to your goal emoji23.png.

Robinson should have been booked, that was also embarrassing. Can't actually remember the Bartley foul for the goal so can't comment.

I'm sure that's your way of acknowledging that St Mirren players have been at it constantly so far.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I hate getting at him cos he's only 19 but bloody hell Ethan needs to screw the nut a bit. He's given away three or four ten-yard headers that he's just nodded forward without looking or thinking.

We're far from out of this but we need a massive improvement. I'm not sure what Mason is for, especially on the wing. Connolly clearly took a head knock against Rangers because he's been completely missing ever since.

The midfield has been poor since the win in the last round. Missing Doyle hayes doesn't help, but Ethan needs rested.

Utter shitfest of a football match. Only positive for St Mirren in that first half was that after losing the goal, they settled down a bit. Unfortunately, settled down into a pattern we see too often. A pattern that seems to indicate we could play until midnight without worrying the opposition keeper.

Like Robinson looking for a penalty or Bartley for the foul that lead to your goal [emoji23].

I'll give you Robbo, think he's lost his footing but he's clutching even looking at the ref. Marv was bundled over, that type of foul happens 10-20 times in games

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Robinson should have been booked, that was also embarrassing. Can't actually remember the Bartley foul for the goal so can't comment.

I'm sure that's your way of acknowledging that St Mirren players have been at it constantly so far.

I hope we're at it even more because if the ref has seen the replay of that penalty incident he'll be well aware he owes us one.

Edited by Coventry Saint

I'll give you Robbo, think he's lost his footing but he's clutching even looking at the ref. Marv was bundled over, that type of foul happens 10-20 times in games
Aye bundled over by someone half the size of him. It's part of the game, player go down easily looking for fouls.

Here we go [emoji1785]

We have been at it too, every team is at it. It's part of the game sadly.

Here's hoping we show up this half