Dunfermline vs Raith - Wednesday 3rd Feb

I've got it working too. It looks better than last week but I still think Dunfermline should pump up the bitrate a bit.

When it's still the stream looks fine but once there's a bit of movement it does go a bit blocky. I'm  pretty sure that's the low bitrate.

Stream frozen a few times for me but had been good since then. Certainly not poor quality coverage or anything.

On the shape, I hope that Banks isn't being used as a winger. That's not his position and would be a bit of a waste tbh. Especially as Thomas seems to have been bombed out after his argument (?) with Kyle Turner.

Website is a bit shite, not that obvious how to start the stream etc but I registered and paid this afternoon and then logged back in around 7pm and I’ve had no issues.

Credit where it’s due, picture and commentary fairly good from where I’m sitting.
Same here.

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Had to put a dodgy stream on, after paying £12. Good stuff.

Think it might just be you tbh. 

Watching it from my laptop, which is in turn hot-spotted onto the phone, stream bought 5 minutes before kick off absolutely nae bother. 

4 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Stream frozen a few times for me but had been good since then. Certainly not poor quality coverage or anything.

On the shape, I hope that Banks isn't being used as a winger. That's not his position and would be a bit of a waste tbh. Especially as Thomas seems to have been bombed out after his argument (?) with Kyle Turner.

He's on the right wing and Dow is in the middle. Don't get that one.