Alloa Vs QoS

Surprised Northfield hasn't started this yet. I'll crack on with it and hopefully do him justice.

This will be a very hard game. Alloa are the best PT side in the world and I don't think we have the fitness levels required to match them. If we lose this we'll be 3 points ahead of Alloa so we're as good as relegated. We haven't lost in our last 4 games so I think it's about time AJ rings the changes here and ideally he can get in another CM before the game to add to the 7 we already have. Desperately lacking in there. I'd be over the moon with a point here but a 3-0 defeat wouldn't be the worst outcome for us.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Surprised Northfield hasn't started this yet. I'll crack on with it and hopefully do him justice.

This will be a very hard game. Alloa are the best PT side in the world and I don't think we have the fitness levels required to match them. If we lose this we'll be 3 points ahead of Alloa so we're as good as relegated. We haven't lost in our last 4 games so I think it's about time AJ rings the changes here and ideally he can get in another CM before the game to add to the 7 we already have. Desperately lacking in there. I'd be over the moon with a point here but a 3-0 defeat wouldn't be the worst outcome for us.

That's the kind of positivity I like to see.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's good but its still a little positive for his jollyness.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's good but its still a little positive for his jollyness.

Skyline you are right a good 1st attempt I would have said more about us getting relegated and that we are a young team with no experience and that all the good work over the last month will be wasted if we lose this.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

:lol: That was very good.

More match threads need to kick off like this  :lol:

Thoroughly disappointed by Queens' inability to lose matches recently. I thought we'd all come to an agreement?

I wouldn't say this is a must-win game at this stage, but I'll start worrying if we lose.

Guest TOPFITTER

IIRC it’s Pixellot but the game I watched it was 1/2 decent. But I won’t part with my cash just in case it decides to follow AJ’s shiny scalp or any other object that takes its fancy. I’m sure another Queens poster will jump in to correct/berate me for some reason but hey! That’s life. My prediction, everyone defends Alloa1-3 Queens, 6 attackers and 4 defenders and a keeper a draw at best!!!

It's not pixellot anymore. We feed our own camera in too and are pretty much using pixellot as a replay camera.
That's good at least. We'll see the goals live but the replay will be of some bald guy buying a bargain bucket.

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:
It's not pixellot anymore. We feed our own camera in too and are pretty much using pixellot as a replay camera.

That's good at least. We'll see the goals live but the replay will be of some bald guy buying a bargain bucket.

Or it'll be the replay of the other camera. Depends how generous I'm feeling.

Guest TOPFITTER
4 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I may think of purchasing then, thanks for the reply. Have any other Pixellot using club's tried to do similar to yourselves ? I'd imagine but have no evidence that PPV streaming is more succesful at the Clubs who actually concentrate on filming the football as opposed what Pixellot shows.

3 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

I may think of purchasing then, thanks for the reply. Have any other Pixellot using club's tried to do similar to yourselves ? I'd imagine but have no evidence that PPV streaming is more succesful at the Clubs who actually concentrate on filming the football as opposed what Pixellot shows.

Nah we're the most advanced of the clubs on that technology.

So a few notes on the streaming - 

https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/event/60192ddb4deb7d232a01b601

Its available for £12. The live stream will have the commentary, replays etc. If you don't hear commentary and you see the standard Pixellot camera refresh your browser. If you still don't get it clear the cache on your browser or try accessing it through another browser or device. We've had a bug where some people seem to get the feed from the pixellot camera only. I've never had it yet but interestingly some wee bams who bought the stream and put it onto facebook for thousands to watch did.

There's a known issue with the sound trailing out of sync for some viewers on the Pixellot streams. Univtec are looking into it. Again it's not something I've experienced yet but we've had a few in our thread mention this problem. We don't know if it occurs on our setup because we do it differently from other teams.

However since we started streaming directly to Univtec the incidence of this seems to have dropped. I was told the other week that it was a problem with everyone who's on the platform and not just from one or two teams.

After the game the PPV ticket will let you watch back on the above link. But it'll be the pixellot camera only and it'll be without our mix of commentary and replays.

It won't let you watch on https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/vod/60192ddb4deb7d232a01b601 but all you do in the menu is go to that game and replace the "/vod/" in the URL with "/event/" (Season ticket holders will have access to the /vod/ because they have separate permissions.)

Edited by LeodhasXD

Guest TOPFITTER

Well that's the stream bought, can only hope now that it's decent !!!

Mon The South

Prediction,

Alloa 1-3 Queens if midfield helps defence

Alloa 2-1 Queens if midfield leaves defence uncovered.

Big game for us here today. We have competed well in most games this season, indeed the only game I've seen where we didn't turn up at all was actually the one at Palmerston which was the worst Alloa performance in a long time. But competing well isn't much use when you don't take your chances then concede soft goals when not under pressure at the other end. I'm not overly confident we're going to suddenly sort out those issues and as such it's hard to be overly optimistic. I'm also really disappointed that the manager still hasn't added some pace in attack when we've all known since before the season even started that it was required. 

This Alloa team has always been good at bouncing back in adversity though. Do they still have another wee revival in their locker or are we looking at the end of an era? The next week will give us a good idea. 

Edited by Waspie