Alloa Vs QoS

That was a horrific 45 minutes of football. Get Hetherington back into the middle. And if you're going to use a player like Cameron up top then make sure you get support up to him. We were far better while getting pumped at Ayr. 

Referee should’ve stayed in his bed. He’s absolutely lost control of this game. Absolutely no idea how we’ve ended that half with only one Alloa booking. 

Wouldn’t have really said there were many challenges other than Heatherington’s which would have merited a booking to be honest. Been more like stupid niggly wee fouls.

He has been hopeless though, has given you lot nothing since we scored.

I'm sure Mebude is a fine player but I'm not confident with him in place of Shields here. Seems to want to drop deep and play as an attacking midfielder. Not sure we have much goalscoring threat now apart from Ayo at corners. From an Alloa perspective kicking Shields out of the game looks like a tactical masterstroke. Happy to be proven wrong though...

This has been a horrible watch so far, almost as bad as the pre-match music.

Alloa's defence can't cope with pacey attackers so we should get more chances.  I just hope that if we do they don't fall to Pybus...

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Frustrating half for us. We started really well and got into decent positions after the goal. The stop starting seems to have effected our flow. Annoyingly Alloa don't look any better attacking wise than they did at Palmerston but they are very much in this game. Need to make some of these half chances/positions count.

At this point I'll be happy to avoid any more injuries. Can't recall Alloa being such hatchet men but it's certainly on show today, either that or QoS players are falling at the slightest thing, which hasn't been the case all season tbh.

Losing Shields is a huge blow our main goal threat worried about this 2nd half 

Ray grant for ian Flannagan what a tragedy , jamieson too slow, PG has us all over the place too , TBH i wish he would just go ..

Was always going to be a stretch to replace him and we have been crying out for him all season in there.

Think Heatherington has done what he can all year, but would have loved his partner in beside him.

This has been a horrible watch so far, almost as bad as the pre-match music.
Alloa's defence can't cope with pacey attackers so we should get more chances.  I just hope that if we do they don't fall to Pybus...

Yes it is easy to see how Pybus continually fails to score goals from great positions. He just completely panics - he would be better staying out of the way.

From what I've seen, this has felt like a game against a better side than us, as opposed to a team we'll likely need to avoid finishing below. Regardless of the result today, I'm officially in the worried camp; we don't look like we're going to be staying up, and haven't for a while now.

To the Queens fans complaining about the music: Wasps1 has been trolling us with it for years. He'll be delighted by your responses.

Just now, BFTD said:

From what I've seen, this has felt like a game against a better side than us, as opposed to a team we'll likely need to avoid finishing below. Regardless of the result today, I'm officially in the worried camp; we don't look like we're going to be staying up, and haven't for a while now.

To the Queens fans complaining about the music: Wasps1 has been trolling us with it for years. He'll be delighted by your responses.

we are very much the worst team , the only time i have seen what i would call the "real " Alloa was second half against ICT , thats about it  .

1 minute ago, whereismillar said:

we are very much the worst team , the only time i have seen what i would call the "real " Alloa was second half against ICT , thats about it  .

IIRC, we've had a couple of other decent performances (first half against Dundee?), but it's been sporadic and we're far too soft at the back. Nobody can have much argument that we're comfortably the worst performing Championship side. You can only hope that Peter Grant has a few ideas for how to change things around, as Queens seem to have turned things around (to a degree) and Arbroath are going to keep picking up unexpected points.

I don't think anyone will fancy getting involved in the play-offs this season either. Staying up against the League One sides will be an achievement for any of us.