Hibs vs Aberdeen

Hibs are long overdue a win against Aberdeen. Our record against them is nothing short of horrific. 

I see this tradition of incompetence continuing this weekend with either a 0-1 or 0-0 in the offing as both managers send their sides on the pitch with the words of Bertie Auld in his Partick Thistle days ringing in their ears....."You've got a point....dinnae lose it."

Edited by AndyM

I'll be going for the Gaelic replay for £0.00 (marginal cost, before anyone starts about the tv licence). Last time this choice was available i opted for the live stream and watched us get hammered by Ross County, so i'm hoping my thriftiness will help us get a result here. 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Thats stupid, thought it was basically £12.50 for everyone except the RanTic bros

Livi are £20, St Johnstone £17.50, Hibs and Ross County £15 and everyone else I’ve had to use are less than £13. Rangers are actually £9.99 and Celtic, the b*****ds, don’t allow anyone but season ticket holders to watch their home games.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Livi are £20, St Johnstone £17.50, Hibs and Ross County £15 and everyone else I’ve had to use are less than £13. Rangers are actually £9.99 and Celtic, the b*****ds, don’t allow anyone but season ticket holders to watch their home games.

IPTV is your friend for away matches

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not reliable enough. And Scottish football clubs need the money.

I already give Hibs a load of cash via ST, HSL donations etc.

Other clubs? I wouldnt be going to away matches in the normal course of events, so its a bit of a moot point for me.

My IPTV is good, by the way, its just like the official channel.

15 hours ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Aberdeen have a good manager, and good players, but are rebuilding. Aberdeen fans need to be patient. I think they have a good young team now. McInnes needs to be given time to develop the new team. He ha done a great job as Aberdeen boss. He has made millions in transfer fees this year, 

Hibs, Dundee United and Hearts have all been relegated in the last 10 years,  So Aberdeen fans should be patient with a decent manager, 

I'm afraid you are wrong.Mcinnes agreed has good players .Problem is he does not know how best to use them nor established a system that best suits the players he has. Who else would make their goal keeper Captain ?a mistake in my view.Joe Lewis form this season has been poor and has cost the team in several matches with gaffs,the Livi blunder just the latest but bet he plays v Hibs .Take Livi for example they have what we don't, a system plan A and a Plan B.It's simple but works,while Dek on the other hand changes formation to whomever we are playing with players moved about and when sees not working changes players positions again during match it's a mess.

Edited by ken es

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Hesgoal for the Livi and St Johnstone games out of principal, they are ripping the piss.

The rest much the same so happy to pay and support Scottish fitba.

Except Sevco, wouldn’t buy theirs if it was 1p.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I already give Hibs a load of cash via ST, HSL donations etc.

Other clubs? I wouldnt be going to away matches in the normal course of events, so its a bit of a moot point for me.

My IPTV is good, by the way, its just like the official channel.

To be fair, I have no idea what IPTV is, and I’d be at Easter Road putting my ticket in your fancy turnstile machine.