Super saints v Celtic 10/02/21 No. 3 of 4

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Honestly I laughed like the rest when their season went tits up, but I dont think its anywhere near over. I can see Killie taking points off you on Saturday 

Really?

Even if Rangers drew every single game from now until the end of the season, Celtic would have to win the rest of their games to be champions.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Really?

Even if Rangers drew every single game from now until the end of the season, Celtic would have to win the rest of their games to be champions.

Stranger things have happened, albeit I dont think such a lead has been overturned in Scottish football history? I think a lot of your player have been off the boil for a while. Killie will be playing for their survival and yous only have Itten available upfront. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1

28 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Cant say that I want Celtic to win very much(next to never) , but will love it if they embarrass the also rans at the weekend. 

PowttJS.gif your tears
*also please amend bolded to cup finalists, thnx.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Stranger things have happened, albeit I dont think such a lead has been overturned in Scottish football history? I think a lot of your player have been off the boil for a while. Killie will be playing for their survival and yous only have Itten available upfront. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1

My point is that even if Rangers stutter, Celtic have left themselves way too much to do.

Rangers worst run under Gerrard, they've averaged 1.70 PPG. Rangers need to average 1.60PPG to win the league, and that's if Celtic win out.

Celtics chances of winning this league will be something like 1 in 10,000. It's done.

Just now, G51 said:

My point is that even if Rangers stutter, Celtic have left themselves way too much to do.

Rangers worst run under Gerrard, they've averaged 1.70 PPG. Rangers need to average 1.60PPG to win the league, and that's if Celtic win out.

Celtics chances of winning this league will be something like 1 in 10,000. It's done.

Hope that last sentence doesnt come back to bite you on the arse 😂

20 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Honestly I laughed like the rest when their season went tits up, but I dont think its anywhere near over. I can see Killie taking points off you on Saturday 

Don Robertson is the ref and after his motm performance tonight I think you could be right.

4 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Yeah we had one of those a few weeks ago. Oh yeah, against you guys. Murder, eh.

Still would have won 4-0 without the one slightly dodgy pen, eh .

Sorry,  4-1. In our dominance,  I forgot your wee plucky team scored. 

Edited by Munoz
Forgot about wee teams goal.

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Still would have won 4-0 without the one slightly dodgy pen, eh .

Sorry,  4-1. In our dominance,  I forgot your wee plucky team scored. 

Yeah, you would have still lost 3-0 without the one slightly dodgy pen, eh. But your plucky wee team didn’t.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "Against a team who were in form, we've absolutely taken them apart tonight.

Christ, Neil will be booking an open top bus at this rate. I sincerely hope Celtic fans are not daft enough to buy this?

He beat a team that should never be able to compete, a team who has the same budget as his dentist and it took a soft penalty to help them on their way........aye that will keep you in a job Neil.

Convincing win so congratulations Celtic. Thought the ref had a poor game  we all suffer from Scottish refs at some point, well on a regular basis actually.  First half Saints tried to play their game final third was poor though.  Oh well as Jim say's we dust ourselves down and head to the granite city on Saturday.  

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

PowttJS.gif your tears
*also please amend bolded to cup finalists, thnx.

It's going to be some patter when, after months of "our greatest season in my lifetime!/diddy Saintees!" chat from St Mirren fans, they finish below us and we win a trophy.