Scotland squad face March 2021

Craigieboy86

5 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Wotherspoon must be close to that?

He had played precisely 80 games by the end of the 2010/11 season for Hibs, having turned 21 during that season. He’d have been over 100 games by the time he turned 22.

Then obviously jettisoned Hibs to come and play for a successful club.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

1 hour ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

He had played precisely 80 games by the end of the 2010/11 season for Hibs, having turned 21 during that season. He’d have been over 100 games by the time he turned 22.

Then obviously jettisoned Hibs to come and play for a successful club.

Diddy cup most recently

Kicker saying "relocation of the venue is currently being discussed".
Surely they can't ask us to play our home game at a neutral venue and then they get a home leg full of fans? Especially when Austria aren't really the issue.
Germany has more cases than us, test far less and the majority of their cases are the Kent variant too.

We should outright refuse to play at a neutral venue. If they are without their German based then tough shit. 

They could get the return fixture in their home ground with a stadium full of partisan fans.  Total disadvantage for us. 

15 hours ago, ewan14 said:

Three central defenders from Tierney , Cooper ( fingers crossed ) , Considine , McKenna , Gallagher ( fingers ) , Hendry , Hanley , McTominay

Fair enough, I'll give you Hendry, as he's meant to have resurrected his career in Belgium and become some form of Maldini but Hanley, no chance, that ship sailed and sunk a long time ago.  It's still a half decent list to be working with though.

18 hours ago, edinabear said:

Nathan Patterson might be an outside chance consider how light we are at right back now. 

Yes, his 500 minutes of senior football, plus Rangers exemplary record of bringing through young players means he's guaranteed to be our RB for the next 10 years, so let's just chuck him in well before he's ready.

Kicker saying "relocation of the venue is currently being discussed".
Surely they can't ask us to play our home game at a neutral venue and then they get a home leg full of fans? Especially when Austria aren't really the issue.
Germany has more cases than us, test far less and the majority of their cases are the Kent variant too.
Nope, if venue has to be neutral then Austria will agree to their home tie being neutral.

Nope, if venue has to be neutral then Austria will agree to their home tie being neutral.

I don't think there's any official rule for this though is there? It's just all decided on an ad hoc basis by the looks of it. I can't recall any precedent for a situation like this either.

This squad will probably be bigger than most, so there's definitely a chance of a surprise.

Turnbull will make it. Gilmour wont. I'd like to see Rooney in the squad, but that's pretty much entirely based on his cup final performance. I'd love to see Che Adams in the squad but I think that's unlikely.