Super saints v Accies 17/02/21

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Was this the Covid game?

No idea.  Before last night, we had 11 games to go in the season, 4 of which would be against St Mirren (3 in the league, and 1 in the Scottish Cup) if they don't make top six.

So many games have been moved forward, moved back, cancelled, awarded, uncancelled, unawarded, snowed off or rained off, it'll be a major feat if the fixture list actually adds up to the right number of games at the end of the season.  I've totally lost track.

Edited by Shotts56

6 minutes ago, Shotts56 said:

No idea.  Before last night, we had 11 games to go in the season, 4 of which would be against St Mirren (3 in the league, and 1 in the Scottish Cup) if they don't make top six.

So many games have been moved forward, moved back, cancelled, awarded, uncancelled, unawarded, snowed off or rained off, it'll be a major feat if the fixture list actually adds up to the right number of games at the end of the season.  I've totally lost track.

Sneaking a winner to stay up in the 90th minute of the 39th game of the season would be typical Accies, tbh.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

How do you know Eastons foot was in that position when the ball was struck?

How can you tell that Obika isn't leaning beyond Easton?

That angle is absolutely shite for trying to determine whether he's offside or not IMO.

Totally agree, we need at least 2 charts, some projected lines, and a host of boring statistics to make sense of it all 👍🏻

For @djchapsticks and anyone else interested, this is how it played out with William Hill...

After withdrawing funds from WH, my balance showed £0.00 but once they had updated the result and my bets no longer showed as won, the balance went in to the negative. At that point, I assumed the game was up, it was all a bit of fun and nothing would ever reach my bank account. I was wrong, the money appeared in my bank account before I went to bed but the WH balance was still showing negative; I assumed, I would just burn the WH account and have to fund someone elses fur coat habit but wrong again. Today my WH balance was back at £0.00 and the money was still in my bank. I've deposited a couple of quid with WH and it was accepted so assume I'm not blacklisted; it is a very small amount of money they lost so I assume it is not worth their while upsetting me as they assume they will get the money back over time.

Looks like I have some free money that will be duly invested with the local curry house tomorrow. I suppose I owe @djchapsticks a beer for bringing the anomoly to my attention; if we're in the same league once we can go back to games, remind me about this debt and I'll hapily discharge it in a hostelry of your choice (as long as it is child friendly).

1 minute ago, HamiltonWest said:

For @djchapsticks and anyone else interested, this is how it played out with William Hill...

After withdrawing funds from WH, my balance showed £0.00 but once they had updated the result and my bets no longer showed as won, the balance went in to the negative. At that point, I assumed the game was up, it was all a bit of fun and nothing would ever reach my bank account. I was wrong, the money appeared in my bank account before I went to bed but the WH balance was still showing negative; I assumed, I would just burn the WH account and have to fund someone elses fur coat habit but wrong again. Today my WH balance was back at £0.00 and the money was still in my bank. I've deposited a couple of quid with WH and it was accepted so assume I'm not blacklisted; it is a very small amount of money they lost so I assume it is not worth their while upsetting me as they assume they will get the money back over time.

Looks like I have some free money that will be duly invested with the local curry house tomorrow. I suppose I owe @djchapsticks a beer for bringing the anomoly to my attention; if we're in the same league once we can go back to games, remind me about this debt and I'll hapily discharge it in a hostelry of your choice (as long as it is child friendly).

Well done man! Delighted as it's very unusual that the wee man beats the bookies when they make a mistake.