Motherwell Crocked 11 v League Cup Finalist Perth Saints 20 Feb

14 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Maguire is fucking humpty. Don't be taken in by this 'he uses both feet for corners rhetoric' from the commentators.

He'll be at Dumbarton in a few seasons a la Carswell.

He's been better than Polworth & Crawford today. But this is just the least likeable Motherwell team I can remember.

If Alexander blames the offside for the result I will absolutely scream.

Liam Kelly is the only Motherwell player to get any pass marks today. Our goalkeeper and we are three nil down! That is where we are at.

I wonder who’s face the media team will shove the microphone in today for the standard “Ah it just didny happen the day, boys we had out worked really hard but the second goal right on half time was a sore one, we’ll just need to move on to Wednesday night now” pish???

Edited by MJC

Someone should make a compilation of the penalties we have conceded.

I think that is 13 for the season and almost all of them are down to sheer idiocy.

Whe you see this one. Look at polworth before he makes the challenge. Standing around doing nothing, then charges straight at Kane

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Someone should make a compilation of the penalties we have conceded.

I think that is 13 for the season and almost all of them are down to sheer idiocy.

Whe you see this one. Look at polworth before he makes the challenge. Standing around doing nothing, then charges straight at O'Hallaran.

That would be a fairly crazy thing to do right enough!

A great performance and result, although we took our foot off the gas a little bit after the 3rd goal. The whole team performed excellently, but I think the Saints Twitter has got it right in terms of the four stand-out candidates. The one sour note of the afternoon is obviously Wotherspoon's groin issue. Hopefully it's a minor thing as he's absolutely imperative to our attack. 

St Mirren dropping points has given us a bit of additional hope in the race for a top six place. Looking at their fixtures, I fear it might be a little too late for us. But we're very much in the picture and we've got something to aim for.

Onto the cup final now. We approach it as the in-form team.