Royal Family Crisis

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So, I broke into the palace, with a sponge and a rusty spanner.......

Morrissey to Release an Album of Cover Songs

Morissey is a bigger c**t than any member of the royal family, Andrew included. 

10 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

You know it's some rogues gallery when Glitter is least beastly one.

Gary giving it the, "get me away from this evil c**t" eyes.

All this why did she marry into the family and she knew what she was getting into chat, what if she actually does love the guy? Is she supposed to just patch it cause his family are roasters?

They should get rid of the Royals, f**k the tourism money argument, if people are only coming to London to stand outside a castle (99 percent of them aren’t) then they should try and make the place more appealing and have other reasons to visit. Kate is a stick on for the racist one, she’s the Glasgow uni student who’s never went West of Partick or East of Charing Cross type of individual.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

Starting to imagine who would get elected as President of the United Kingdom if the monarchy was abolished tomorrow.

Who's up for President Nigel Farage being their head of state?

Only if we do also bring back the guillotine. 

Starting to imagine who would get elected as President of the United Kingdom if the monarchy was abolished tomorrow.

We would probably choose it by some kind BGT, Love Island, I’m a Celebrity type show hosted by Ant & Dec on a Saturday evening,

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

If Farage was president, the guillotine would be renamed to something less French.

He'd be in it himself the moment he insisted on using the French pronunciation of his surname. 

Englishman born into wealthy family marries not very famous American movie star.  After a while they decide they don't really like the lifestyle and decide to quit the country and move to America.  Later she is interviewed on TV and it is revealed that some of her in-laws are not as nice as others.  One even made an unkind remark.  What an exciting news story.

13 minutes ago, G51 said:

If any country wants him, they can have him.  Good riddance.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Interesting that she isn't labelled a whiner? 

Stop whining meghan blah blah blah. Stop whinging about management 

Didn't she complain about something before?

She's always complaining 

She's at it again ffs

Most of her views are complaints

At least She's been furloughed so we don't have to listen to her whining

Why doesn't she hang herself on her pullup bar

What that kind of fairness?

When did she complain she was bullied? If anything the claims were she was a bully. 

Take it from me if you are being bullied and suicidal then you aren't going to sit looking calm and smiling on national TV.

I dont think its even remotely fair of you to tell someone who we’ve no evidence to the contrary that they did or didnt feel something. Im sorry but your last sentence is absolutely out of order, plenty of people have been calm and smiled through on national tv. 
Heres a list of 38 people who’ve been ‘smiling on tv’ literally as their job and killed themselves. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/03/24/38-people-died-suicide-finding-reality-tv-fame-stars-continue-mourn-mike-thalassitis-8996868/amp/
If you are not feeling well you need to go and speak to someone but you’re bang out of order having a go at someone, celeb/royal or whoever going through something bad is bang out of order. Have a look at breathing space https://breathingspace.scot ive used a similar scheme when I felt suicidal. I hope if you are feeling down you feel better soon.