ICT vs. Rovers

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Only fair thing to do is to punish both parties. 10 point deductions each. That'll show alleged racism/alleged lies about racism.

Completely unfair IMO.  They should each forfeit the rest of their games 3-0 instead.  Much better. 

8 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Nikolay Todorov has been cited for excessive misconduct in this game, and has enlisted the help of solicitor Aamer Anwar. 

Anwar is also representing Glen Kamara after he was racially abused in Rangers game against Sparta Prague, and this is the confirmation that the allegations against Davidson concern racist behaviour. 

This thread is about to descend into madness. A lot of people are going to offer up a lot of uninformed opinions, mostly driven by tribalism. 

Can I just appeal for cooler heads? Let the due process take place. There are maybe six or seven people who know what happened. Let them state their case to the SFA's hearings and then, once more details are known, maybe it'll be worth discussing. 

We have a fairly good idea what Davidson is being cited for, but what exactly is Todorov up for? 

Obviously none of us know anything about either the allegations of comments from Davidson, or the ‘excessive misconduct’ from Todorov. Can’t be commented on from anyone on here, I don’t think. Hopefully the hearings do their job.

I’d definitely contest to the ‘two violent challenges’ line from Anwer right enough. Happy to be corrected but I don’t remember any poor challenges after the red, and the red itself still looks soft in the extreme.

Also exceptionally weird that Todorov is being charged now, weeks later.

Well this has all taken an unexpected turn hasn't it? Davidson's served his ban for violent conduct so I think we all took it for granted that the notice of complaint was regarding alleged racist abuse. 

In Toderov's case, this has taken a long time for him to be charged and I can't think of what he'd have done at the time of the red card. I can only assume an alleged incident some time after the red card itself. 

Edited by Michael W

7 minutes ago, renton said:

We have a fairly good idea what Davidson is being cited for, but what exactly is Todorov up for? 

It's the same charge as Davidson's, "202", which I believe is the heaviest hammer the SFA tend to wield, in terms of charges. Punishment guidelines range from a "lenient" four matches up to a "maximum" of full suspension from the game altogether.

Presumably, then, it's an offence of a similar calibre, but really impossible to say. 

13 minutes ago, Paco said:

Obviously none of us know anything about either the allegations of comments from Davidson, or the ‘excessive misconduct’ from Todorov. Can’t be commented on from anyone on here, I don’t think. Hopefully the hearings do their job.

I’d definitely contest to the ‘two violent challenges’ line from Anwer right enough. Happy to be corrected but I don’t remember any poor challenges after the red, and the red itself still looks soft in the extreme.

Also exceptionally weird that Todorov is being charged now, weeks later.

I can only surmise that he is maybe referring to Davidson grabbing Welsh by the throat as one but I've no idea about the other.

Not sure what Todorov has done that constitutes excessive misconduct and as you say it's a bit odd this coming up four weeks after the game. Very strange all round.

24 minutes ago, RiG said:

I can only surmise that he is maybe referring to Davidson grabbing Welsh by the throat as one but I've no idea about the other.

Not sure what Todorov has done that constitutes excessive misconduct and as you say it's a bit odd this coming up four weeks after the game. Very strange all round.

Assuming the initial challenge was the first one? Didn't look a yellow to me, let alone a red.

I strongly suspect Inverness had a plan before the game, Todarov pretending to have been felled and the rest of them instantly reacting to a man. I'd be surprised if it's to do with that tho because it won't be in Colin Steven's report.  Todarov is known for this act, I hope he gets what Davo got, or more.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised...

20 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I strongly suspect Inverness had a plan before the game, Todarov pretending to have been felled and the rest of them instantly reacting to a man. I'd be surprised if it's to do with that tho because it won't be in Colin Steven's report.  Todarov is known for this act, I hope he gets what Davo got, or more.

Or maybe not. 

Although, as BA said on the other thread:

38 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Please ignore the shitposter.

1 minute ago, spot on said:

Just asking for a friend, if there was a Scotsman and he was called a Scottish twat by someone from another country for example and then the Scotsman replied  along the lines of you get back to your own country then who would be at fault🤔 one of them? Both? Or neither?  like I said just asking for a friend.

Fuck. Off. 

3 minutes ago, spot on said:

Just asking for a friend, if there was a Scotsman and he was called a Scottish twat by someone from another country for example and then the Scotsman replied  along the lines of you get back to your own country then who would be at fault🤔 one of them? Both? Or neither?  like I said just asking for a friend.

Seriously man, dinnae.

46 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

4 minutes ago, spot on said:

What a pair of absolute fucking whoppers.