Falkirk vs Montrose

Guest Peter LaFleur

I do believe we could shitfest our way to winning the league if it’s over 18 games. Wouldn’t be confident of post split though.

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Also if anyone has his number can someone please ask Lewis to stop saying "Cammy F Ballantyne" every 25 seconds?

This has absolutely ended me every time it's been said. But they have two Cammy Ballantynes so I'm not sure how they get around it

Second time under no pressure Durnan has shanked the ball out for a corner. And he’s been one of our better players [emoji23].

Aye we’re winning and it is all about getting the points on board to win the league but this is fucking grim.

I just don't understand what we're trying to do as a team. Are we a passing side, a long ball side, a counter attacking side, wingers stretching play and getting crosses in... what? It's all harum-scarum, there's no organisation, a complete lack of plan and it just looks like 11 assorted players having a kick about in the park. 

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

I just don't understand what we're trying to do as a team. Are we a passing side, a long ball side, a counter attacking side, wingers stretching play and getting crosses in... what? It's all harum-scarum, there's no organisation, a complete lack of plan and it just looks like 11 assorted players having a kick about in the park. 

We’ve had 2 months to work on this game plan too 🤦‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

The pair of them were on the Pure Fitbaw podcast a couple of weeks ago and said that we aim to play attacking possession football but it's not always possible. 

Crawford Baptie's razor-like analysis in the first half -

"Well uhm Montrose have got the possession but they're no getting chances n the final 1/3"

"If you were Montrose manager, what would you be telling them?"

"Well uhm, keep the possession and try and get chances in the final 1/3"

Fascinating stuff 

Yep absolutely no substance or style to our play. Only way we’re going to score is nicking one from a set piece or hoping for something from Morrison. We’ve just absolutely nothing about us.

Second half in particular we have offered absolutely f**k all but 25 minutes gone and they’ve yet to do anything to rectify this shite.

1 minute ago, lanky_ffc said:

The pair of them were on the Pure Fitbaw podcast a couple of weeks ago and said that we aim to play attacking possession football but it's not always possible. 

What, cos we can't get the ball to our "attackers" who are mostly pish and the other sides won't let us have possession?