Falkirk vs Montrose

4 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Understand one of the new boys will start and one will be on the bench.

If this is correct then I'm guessing we'll be.

Mutch

Miller Durnan Hall Dixon

Morrison Gomis Telfer Fotheringham

Keena Sammon

21 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Well thats 3 month of not dreading Saturdays over. This team has me dreading the result. We SHOULD be confident playing in this league but sadly we just seem to blow it continually,

Yep, it's been quite enjoyable watching teams you don't give a shit about.

Back to dreading our own team's incompetence. Woooo. :(

59 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Took 9/2 on Montrose..

Fully expecting Sammon, Leitch and the Chuckle Brothers to stink the place up.

I’ve never bet against us in my life. 1. I don’t enjoy gambling and 2. I’m not one of those people that takes some comfort in a defeat if I win some cash however I can see how people would be tempted by 9/2 on Montrose.

M&M have a chance today to go for it and play the 3 hungry young loanees but I’m not confident they’ll do that and it’ll be more of the same turgid pish 😞.

5 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

9/2 is pretty decent TBF. I think Hall will start, I really hope Durnan, Sammon, Leitch don't but you can add Todd, Mercer, Dowds, Francis, G Miller, Laverty, Deveney, Sneddon to the hopeless/never feature list.  

Would agree with you on all those names tbh. I much prefer Durnan to Hall though.

Guest Peter LaFleur
41 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

9/2 is pretty decent TBF. I think Hall will start, I really hope Durnan, Sammon, Leitch don't but you can add Todd, Mercer, Dowds, Francis, G Miller, Laverty, Deveney, Sneddon to the hopeless/never feature list.  

Would settle for G Miller at right back but apart from that your list is spot on.  Looking forward to the end of season released list.

No one has any idea how this is going to pan put. We were shite for weeks prior to the lockdown even when we were winning. The young legs will help if they play them all. That’s the problem it will be the same dog shit tactics we have been served up since these two took residence

Guest Peter LaFleur
7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

No one has any idea how this is going to pan put. We were shite for weeks prior to the lockdown even when we were winning. The young legs will help if they play them all. That’s the problem it will be the same dog shit tactics we have been served up since these two took residence

Totally agree. Just gotta hope Keena is a gem and stays fit.

54 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I don't think it's fair to have Sneddon, Deveney or Laverty on that list due to the fact we've not seen them play. We can all say that Deveney was a wasted signing due to the fact he's not had game time but we can't really say he's hopeless.

1 hour ago, ebobsboy said:

We've been away long enough that there's a couple on there I'd actually forgotten about - Leitch & Francis. Unfortunately I've been unable to forget about Durnan, Todd, Sammon & Mercer and the thought of any of the 6 of them getting any game time whatever between now and season's end just fills me with dread.   Gary Miller RB or not at all, Dowds in the last chance saloon.  Its grim stuff. 

Not got much enthusiasm for today's 'spectacle', which for me says it all after the whole suspension, N & V, 27/18 saga.  As said previously, its over to you, messrs M & M - time to deliver, and with some conviction.