Clyde SSB

1 minute ago, well again said:

Was a brilliant show back in the day when it first started as it was unique in Scotland at that time . It's now a Celtic fanzine.

Jimmy Sanderson was a very intelligent articulate broadcaster ("Were you at the game caller?") who shot down most of the clowns who phoned in. Sadly, after he died they replaced him with Hugh Keevins who is considerably less intelligent but plays to his audience.

Keevins is a Celtic fan who ALWAYS predicted Rangers for the title so he could claim neutrality 😀.  For him only two teams matter so both need bigged up at everyone else's expense. 

1 minute ago, Alberto Spencer said:

Jimmy Sanderson was a very intelligent articulate broadcaster ("Were you at the game caller?") who shot down most of the clowns who phoned in. Sadly, after he died they replaced him with Hugh Keevins who is considerably less intelligent but plays to his audience.

Keevins is a Celtic fan who ALWAYS predicted Rangers for the title so he could claim neutrality 😀.  For him only two teams matter so both need bigged up at everyone else's expense. 

Hugh keevins should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as James Sanderson. One was a proper journalist the other ones an r sole.

7 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

That'll balance out the Rangers fanzine that is the BBC then.

Hard to believe with Peter Grant and Pakkie Bonner kicking about the beeb weekly, Simon Donnelly too. 

Super Scoreboard actively advertise at celtc park.  

13 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hard to believe with Peter Grant and Pakkie Bonner kicking about the beeb weekly, Simon Donnelly too. 

They are one of Celtics sponsors.

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

That would be the same BBC who Rangers have been at loggerheads with for years over its journalists reporting of us

Yup defo a rangers fanzine 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

I called in to beat the pundit before a couple years back.   It was a couple of weeks before a hospital visit mind you. 🙀

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Beat keavins mate. :) 

I beat dalziel a couple of years ago aswell 😂 balls still on a shelf in my room 😂

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

That would be the same BBC who Rangers have been at loggerheads with for years over its journalists reporting of us

Yup defo a rangers fanzine 🤣🤣🤣

I can only presume that you don't listen to it.

Keevins is a funny one. It's unclear to me why anyone would call in to speak to him.

He's not a former player. He's not a former coach. He's famously been out the loop at Celtic since the 90s. He's never been in the loop at Rangers. He knows precisely zero about and has precisely zero interest in the other clubs.

So, what exactly is he there for? He disnae ken fucking anything.

I'm at a loss as to why anyone would seek his opinions on anything to do with fitba ahead of a guy down your local boozer. He literally knows nothing that we don't know and has no expertise to offer.

15 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I’ve seen Gordon Duncan on Sky & I like him.

Maybe Sportsound & Radio Clyde can swap Duncan for MacIntyre.

Is it not exclusively “angry, paranoid bed wetting arseholes” that phone in? 
Myst be hard to vet when they’re all paranoid Celtic or The Rangers fans.

He is an absolutely cracking lad Gordon.

Genuinely down to earth nice fella. Find it hilarious when folk call him a fan of one of the OF. He’s a dyed in the wool Well fan who actually dislikes them both equally. 

But aside the above is really Knowledgeable about football and good at his job. Wasted on that show in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, wellboy1991 said:

He is an absolutely cracking lad Gordon.

Genuinely down to earth nice fella. Find it hilarious when folk call him a fan of one of the OF. He’s a dyed in the wool Well fan who actually dislikes them both equally. 

But aside the above is really Knowledgeable about football and good at his job. Wasted on that show in my opinion. 

Coming from an Airdrie fan, I wholeheartedly agree. Imo the best presenter/anchor/host involved in Scottish football atm

8 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I beat dalziel a couple of years ago aswell 😂 balls still on a shelf in my room 😂

:lol: It's not actually a bad ball, I thought it would be a shanner with just signatures.