Clyde SSB

29 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Not forgetting Lawrie (also from Dennistoun) calling in for his nightly read out of a page of his thesaurus. 

That's the fella. Knew it was Dennistoun but couldn't for the life of me remember his name so just plumped for a generic Rab!!.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

it's not any worse than the BBC sportsound. The presenter is far better. Bartley speaks well.

Keevins is just a weegie arse.

You're spot on about Gordon Duncan, but Marvin Bartley comes across as an arsehole when he's on.

15 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I mean, why would anybody ever listen to this?

I caught a bit of it last night in the car. Listening to a Celtic fan whinge about Motherwell having the temerity to slow the game down at the weekend and Rangers fans just generally cry was pretty funny to be fair.  But normally I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Always feel that Keevins sounds as if he has the worst cold in the world when he talks but perhaps that's just an auld weegie thing.  

1 hour ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Gordon Duncan is 100% the guy BBC should have been chasing for Sportsound. Instead we're lumped with that Kenny McIntyre balloon banging on about Ange and Ibricks.

As has been said before though, the BBC don't want a guy like that. They want a guy like McIntyre who bangs on incessantly about Sevco and Celtic.

Heard a bit of this last night for the first time in a long time and lasted about 5 minutes. The caller on was a Celtic fan bleating about the club being hard done by the SPFL with the split fixtures, claiming they should’ve had Celtic v St Mirren as the first match post-split so Celtic could win the league in their own ground in front of their home support. Can’t say the pundits (bar the host who on the occasions I’ve heard him, is always impressive) offered much of an alternative argument. 

On 25/04/2023 at 09:02, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Gordon Duncan is 100% the guy BBC should have been chasing for Sportsound. Instead we're lumped with that Kenny McIntyre balloon banging on about Ange and Ibricks.

Or Dindee, Dindee United and how everyone else got on thizafternoon.

2 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Heard a bit of this last night for the first time in a long time and lasted about 5 minutes. The caller on was a Celtic fan bleating about the club being hard done by the SPFL with the split fixtures, claiming they should’ve had Celtic v St Mirren as the first match post-split so Celtic could win the league in their own ground in front of their home support. Can’t say the pundits (bar the host who on the occasions I’ve heard him, is always impressive) offered much of an alternative argument. 

Typical entitlement from either side of the Glasgow pair. Wanting 'the easiest' home game vs the lowest ranked side in the top six, at home, to lift the trophy in front of their own fans.

Who says they would definitely win? After all shitey wee Motherwell just fucked their perfect home record last weekend ( fucking yaldy, get it up ye!!!). Usual levels of ignorance and arrogance from that mob expecting everything their own way.

The other 10 teams who actually still have stuff to play for have to play second fiddle to their self indulgent shite. Can't even get meaningful games on the telly over Sky pandering to the tens of thousands of plastic fans who couldn't even point to Celtic Park on a map. 

f**k off, f**k off a little bit more, then f**k off once again  

7 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Typical entitlement from either side of the Glasgow pair. Wanting 'the easiest' home game vs the lowest ranked side in the top six, at home, to lift the trophy in front of their own fans.

Who says they would definitely win? After all shitey wee Motherwell just fucked their perfect home record last weekend ( fucking yaldy, get it up ye!!!). Usual levels of ignorance and arrogance from that mob expecting everything their own way.

The other 10 teams who actually still have stuff to play for have to play second fiddle to their self indulgent shite. Can't even get meaningful games on the telly over Sky pandering to the tens of thousands of plastic fans who couldn't even point to Celtic Park on a map. 

f**k off, f**k off a little bit more, then f**k off once again  

Breathe Chill Out GIF by KreativCopy

• 10 months later...

Had a bit of a listen but didn’t get the seethe I was looking for.  Apparently Hugh doesn’t say enough nasty things about Rangers when it comes easy to him with Celtic.

• 1 month later...