Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

51 minutes ago, virginton said:

It's not up to the LL whether a conference is created or not, so there's no actual deal to be made. It would just be George Fraser and pals concocting another reason to continue taking their thirty pieces of silver, until their clubs get flushed down the pan. 

Strange answer.

Considering i wrote something similar a fee months and you gave me a diddy.

Just working out if you're just one one stop short of Bogton.

44 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Not aware of that happening. Think you probably misinterpreted what was happening last season. It has always been only one year at a time.

Wouldn’t surprise me if I did, wouldn’t be the first time. 😀

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Have not bothered looking at this for some time but some things do not change. B Teams should be playing in a reserve league end of, still of the mind if they ever get into the actual league system i would not be going along to league fitba.

I'm fed up of the whole senior scenario. Don't follow a specific team, but lucky enough where I am to be able to attend West and South games reasonably regularly. Also got to a few East games easier in the season. 

Not been to a LL land game for obvious reasons.

Come join the revolution.

Non League is best.

To the shock of no one.

https://www.caledonianbraves.com/news/fans-vote-on-b-team-inclusion

Tonight will see another important Scottish Lowland Football League (SLFL) vote take place and, as per normal club procedure, the club’s decision will be determined by a poll amongst members on the Braves App.

There has been much discussion over the developments regarding B Teams and its impact on the SLFL. The Scottish FA has indicated their preference to pursue a ‘Conference League’ which, will sit below SPFL League 2 and above the SLFL (and Highland League), becoming the new Tier 5.

Discussions have indicated that the Scottish FA’s preference is for the addition of a Conference League in 2024/25, with an agreed pathway for promotion and relegation.

However, this leaves outstanding the issue of existing B teams (Celtic, Hearts and Rangers), and what division they play in during season 2023/24.

The Scottish FA is now asking SLFL clubs to vote on whether these three B teams can be included within the division in 2023/24. If rejected, it has been indicated that there is a possibility that the Conference League may be brought forward, with a combination of B Teams and invited guest clubs.

Voting is now open, on the Caledonian Braves club app.