Celtic and Hearts B Teams in Lowland League?

falski

Purely for illustration and to show how ridiculously out of touch the SFA are.

SFA threat if there was a NO VOTE was for a Tier 5 Conference featuring (more or less) :-    Rangers B, Celtic B, Hearts B, Aberdeen B,   Buckie, Brechin, Brora, Formartine, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Spartans, University of Stirling, Tranent, East Kilbride, Berwick Rangers, Civil Service Strollers.

How many Fitbaw fans would get excited with that set up (#Guff)

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

It has to have been a bluff imo, it worked though, they've got what they wanted.

I just don’t get the agenda here at all. The bulls*** about boosting young players for future internationals is so transparently nonsense. I could understand the bigot brothers wanting B Teams in the Championship, although that is never going to happen, rightly so, but against part time players? How does that help development? This whole thing stinks.

Since no journalist can be bothered trying to investigate this fraud, maybe the View From The Terrace boys should invite Maxwell on to explain what his agenda is. 

9 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

I just don’t get the agenda here at all. The bulls*** about boosting young players for future internationals is so transparently nonsense. I could understand the bigot brothers wanting B Teams in the Championship, although that is never going to happen, rightly so, but against part time players? How does that help development? This whole thing stinks.

Since no journalist can be bothered trying to investigate this fraud, maybe the View From The Terrace boys should invite Maxwell on to explain what his agenda is. 

I don't get it either, or even what the ugly sisters get out of it that they would get more from in a proper reserve league and loaning out players. Suddenly deciding to scrap the Tay boundary when it had finally been agreed and the pyramid was established in the North was very fucking weird as well. One theory is they want established B team so their fans have a team to support when they f**k off to a European Super League or something but I think that's a bit fanciful.

Edited by welshbairn

I feel sorry for the genuine clubs who have voted no. But for all supporters from leagues above or below.…please don’t waste your hard earned money watching this rabble of a league. 

Bonnyrigg, Albion rovers…you have a massive couple of matches coming up!

33 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

That's that then

Expected but still sad to see.

To all that voted Yes, f**k you and your shitty excuse for a football club, I’ll dance on your graves.   Enjoy your chance to shake the hands of some nobody in an OF tie tho.

13 minutes ago, Gimme said:

Doesn't this have to be confirmed at the AGM when at least 2 of the potential yes voters might no longer be in the league?

Its a done deal. Wee fat George rushed it through now so his mob can have one last hurrah before they're dust in a year and he can get what he really wants, his free season ticket at Ibrox.