Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Former editor of The Sun. Responsible for the front page of that scummy rag in the aftermath of Hillsborough. 

Last night I was banned from Twitter for wishing his life to end in an unsavoury manner.

I was told to review my post telling him to f**k off but I posted it anyway. 

56 minutes ago, coprolite said:

It's really nothing to do with the EU though. Russia is in it for starters. And the UK. 

There are no members of the EU that aren't in UEFA, the UN or the Northern hemisphere either. 

Nothing to do with Europe.  Aye right.

I look forward to you posting equivalent references to the MoU with UEFA or the strategic partnership with the Northern Hemisphere.

51 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You’re a fanny.

And I could call you an uneducated, hypocritical, brexit voting scumbag.  I won't as I am better than that.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There are no members of the EU that are not in the UN. We''d be joining the exclusive ranks of Belarus, the Vatican and now Russia if we opt out of the CoE.

Refer to my previous reply.  However, you are making strawmen here by referring to the withdrawal from the CoE.  I was referring only to the poster that said that it was nothing to do with the EU.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

The Mail asking the "Where is the humanity in this?" question is so promising, they're really close to understanding that the Tories vile, draconian rules regarding helpless people seeking refuge are leading to human beings taking unimaginable risks and these despicable positions should be revised immedia...

Ah wait, no, they're just raging and deflecting that we can't deport them to Rwanda.

It's ok lads, they're still irredeemable shits of the highest order. Continue with your day.

image.thumb.png.5a5667bff7e02a90ac98f711f8af8d98.png

24 minutes ago, strichener said:

And I could call you an uneducated, hypocritical, brexit voting scumbag.  I won't as I am better than that.

You can call me anything you want, it doesn’t detract from my point.

Still think the funniest part of this Rwanda total fucking clusterfuck of an idea is the flight wasnt coming back empty ,Patel has signed up to taking some Rwandan refugees in return so it was basically a swap shop type of idea but only one way was getting the publicity

Hang bo and co from the lampost outside of downing street for this utterly terrible policy

36 minutes ago, strichener said:

Nothing to do with Europe.  Aye right.

I look forward to you posting equivalent references to the MoU with UEFA or the strategic partnership with the Northern Hemisphere.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_18_901

https://knowledge4policy.ec.europa.eu/publication/annex-memorandum-understanding-between-european-commission-united-nations-environment_en

https://operationalsupport.un.org/en/un-and-eu-sign-agreement

Couldn't find anything with the Northern Hemisphere right enough. 

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

I'm glad you wasted your time searching for something that doesn't contradict my post in any way.  

4 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Hang bo and co from the lampost outside of downing street

Thos is the thing in a lot of countries these fuckers would be swinging from the nearest tall structure and long before now. 

17 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Still think the funniest part of this Rwanda total fucking clusterfuck of an idea is the flight wasnt coming back empty ,Patel has signed up to taking some Rwandan refugees in return so it was basically a swap shop type of idea but only one way was getting the publicity

Hang bo and co from the lampost outside of downing street for this utterly terrible policy

A Rwandan spokeswoman was saying that the deal was to swap our generally fit young men for their refugees who were too damaged for the Rwandan health system to handle. Admirable in its way but a very expensive bit of people trafficking business on our side.

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A Rwandan spokeswoman was saying that the deal was to swap our generally fit young men for their refugees who were too damaged for the Rwandan health system to handle. Admirable in its way but a very expensive bit of people trafficking business on our side.

If that's correct, it presents the 'gammonrati' with a bit of a problem. 

Do they rail against the "immigrants coming here to take our jobs/women/state benefits/houses etc" ad nauseam, or the Rwandan refugees using "our" NHS? 

Grant Shapps saying on Breakfast telly this morning that the Railway workers bosses should look at raising there workers pensionable age to 65yrs as it's 62yrs the now. The man's really trying to stir the pot 🤡

54 minutes ago, guinness said:

Grant Shapps saying on Breakfast telly this morning that the Railway workers bosses should look at raising there workers pensionable age to 65yrs as it's 62yrs the now. The man's really trying to stir the pot 🤡

Didn’t he also suggested recently  that giving them a wage increase would mean an inflation spike?

So basically the answer from the UK Government is working until you’re older for lower pay

Of course they themselves don’t take a pay cut, nor do they ask businesses to take a hit right now.

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Didn’t he also suggested recently  that giving them a wage increase would mean an inflation spike?

So basically the answer from the UK Government is working until you’re older for lower pay

Of course they themselves don’t take a pay cut, nor do they ask businesses to take a hit right now.

Yes, you are spot on. #OneRuleForThem