Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

He knows. But probably in fairness to him he doesnt come across like a gammon, im sure there was some kind of 4d chess reason he gave. Still absolutely idiotic but doesnt seem to have been right wing motivated. 

The real Brexit villains were the ones who voted leave then buggered off immediately to live in the European Union

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Political suicide for them imo, and I can't see them voluntarily handing the baton over.  

To a large number of Tory voters, one short-term PM is a f***-up, but two consecutive ones shows proper incompetence.

They are humped regardless. If the right regroup and gain traction behind someone like Cruella then he will struggle to keep them at bay. Tremendous to watch mind.

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

people rarely think that these things will effect THEM, in their minds things like;

due process & right to a fair trial = scumbags getting off with crimes they ought to be punished for. 

trade unions keep lazy/ incompetent people from getting the sack

Most people don't think there will ever be a malicious complaint made against them or they will have an arsehole for a boss who might try to blade them for their own f**k up.

You see headlines of people complaining about long lines at passport control with " this isn't the brexit we voted for" or "eu punishing brits for leaving"  well, I'm sorry but yes it was the brexit you voted for, you demanded that freedom of movement was ended and it was, the fact that you didn't think it would be your  freedom of movement affect too, is on you i'm afraid

Thats my whole point, the electorate is thick as f**k and rarely understands the real agenda. 

12 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sunak isnt sacking Lee Anderson - what a spineless walloper he is.

I can imagine the tears and snotters from the gammonati if the opposition parties went around saying ''fek the law, we'll do what we want!'

Deputy Chair of the Conservative Party?  The party of law and order? Ha fekkin ha.  

Reading between the lines after hearing Sunak & Cleverly today, I'm getting the following vibes:

1) The threat of a trip to Rwanda has been enough to reduce the number of boats arriving..

therefore...

2) "Let's keep pretending that we'll send them to Rwanda, otherwise they'll come back, and we'll lose votes"

Just now, Salt n Vinegar said:

I can imagine the tears and snotters from the gammonati if the opposition parties went around saying ''fek the law, we'll do what we want!'

Deputy Chair of the Conservative Party?  The party of law and order? Ha fekkin ha.  

We do what we want

We do what we want

We are the Tories

We do what we want

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Some Tory voices seem to be suggesting that the UK should just leave all these pesky treaties and agreements to just let the UK do whatever it wants.  As I understand it, these rules not only apply to immigration, they also protect citizens (subjects?) from maltreatment by their own government.

Perhaps we could get a list of all these protections so that when they are all repealed/ repudiated, we can know what a UK government will be allowed to do? I'm particularly looking forward to a future government being able to deport (or maybe even torture?) political opponents. Braverman seems keen on Rwanda. Just a thought.  Pack yer bags, Suella, pick a windae, yer leavin'.

Why not go the whole hog and revert to an absolute monarchy.  Old Chuck seems less controversial than any of the current government.  We pay his wages as it is.  All these people complaining about boat people and everything else - he just issues a decree for whatever.  The complainers are hardly going to go against the monarchy, are they?  Just a thought. 🙂

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

So emergency legislation to bypass the human rights acts and an emergency "treaty" with Rwanda to somehow establish that it's a safe state. What a fucking time to be alive !!!

Wow ... Just pass a new law to make a foreign, sovereign country safe? Easy! 

Makes you wonder why they don't just pass a law abolishing poverty, making all criminals instantly reformed into model citizens and Raith Rovers European Champions.

Simples!

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Makes you wonder why they don't just pass a law abolishing poverty, making all criminals instantly reformed into model citizens and Raith Rovers European Champions.

Simples!

image.png.410d4e6c3a60a8386c9eadd25e07a674.png

18 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Simples!

Surely the new "laws" will simply face the same legal challenges as the existing ones. It can't be that simple in a (so called) democracy to circumvent the rule of the highest legal authority in the land ?

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Surely the new "laws" will simply face the same legal challenges as the existing ones. It can't be that simple in a (so called) democracy to circumvent the rule of the highest legal authority in the land ?

As I understand it the nutters will seek to pass legislation terminating the application of these various treaties in the UK. 

I might be an optimist but I can't believe they'd be so staggeringly stupid. The UK would be joining the happy band of Russia, Belarus and North Korea in the world's moral toilet. Jeezo, I'd impose sanctions on the UK and I FKKN live here!