Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Stick to cracking your fingers and planting trees you boring old Salmond shagging b*****d.

Always, always personal invective from those who can’t take the phenomenon of someone holding a different view from them. 

So easily angered.

Edited by Thorongil

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Maggie Thatcher has to be the most successful Prime Minister of all time. She can't possibly have imagined the long-term effects that her policies would have had, nor that she'd have managed to get so many people actually believing that she made them better off. Oh, and Stalin; no way could he have known that his human-to-fertiliser conversion policies would have worked so well.

Obviously Sturgeon's achievements can't possibly rank alongside the great works of her predecessors as First Minister.

Comrade Stalin inherited a revolutionary isolated massively heterogeneous state recently born from the ashes of a backwards empire on its own way to dissolution and died at the head of the second most powerful nation on earth. No one this century is besting him for achievements and all from a Georgian peasant who mostly did bank robberies in his revolutionary days.

Maybe Xi is the closest to actual impressive paths to greatness from the wilderness.

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Very true. Did he not have another name in the land of the living?

No idea. I tend to assume most people aren't aliases as it seems too much effort to modify your posting and most accusations don't feel right to me.

Edited by NotThePars

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

The actual number of politicians in the UK this century who have gained tangible political achievements is very small. Fair enough if you want to own the SNP supporters on here but you’re taking out everyone including yourself in the process.

I’ll accept micro-achievements in Blackman’s case. Are there any?

2 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

Yer da shamelessly trying to cover up Alex Salmond's willie whilst simultaneously seething at 'that woman'  and the gay agenda turning our kids trans.

Never change you crazy bigoted lunatics. All 1.6% of you.

35 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd just like to say that I would give this post a green dot had you not changed your username again. Kima is a rat.

Change to Cool Lester Smooth or we riot

12 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Always, always personal invective from those who can’t take the phenomenon of someone holding a different view from them. 

So easily angered.

Not angry in the slightest.

I also wouldn’t be bragging about that “different view” being unconcerned about his political hero being a sexual deviant.

46 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd just like to say that I would give this post a green dot had you not changed your username again. Kima is a rat.

It was requested by @Bairnardo

Make of that what you will.

10 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Change to Cool Lester Smooth or we riot

He's next.

16 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not angry in the slightest.

I also wouldn’t be bragging about that “different view” being unconcerned about his political hero being a sexual deviant.

You have to be angry to come on to a messageboard and start abusing people. There’s no other explanation.

6 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

You have to be angry to come on to a messageboard and start abusing people. There’s no other explanation.

Abusing 😂 what a delicate little flower.

Noticed you had no comment on Salmond enjoying touching women without their permission? Do you think that’s acceptable behaviour?

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Abusing 😂 what a delicate little flower.

Noticed you had no comment on Salmond enjoying touching women without their permission? Do you think that’s acceptable behaviour?

Where do you ask me about that?!?

I want to know so I can be sure to answer your question. 

coming into a messageboard and calling people names indicates anger. I didn’t say I was affected by it, merely making and observation.

3 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Where do you ask me about that?!?

I want to know so I can be sure to answer your question. 

coming into a messageboard and calling people names indicates anger. I didn’t say I was affected by it, merely making and observation.

How about we say I’m asking you now? Do you have a problem with Alex Salmond touching women without their permission and/or when they’re sleeping?

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

How about we say I’m asking you now? Do you have a problem with Alex Salmond touching women without their permission and/or when they’re sleeping?

Yes, I have a problem with anyone doing that. 

Did you ask me it previously or are you all over the place?

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I wouldn't have a problem with him touching my woman. In fact if he wanted to take her off my hands  I'm sure we could negotiate something.

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

So, you’d accept that Alex Salmond has zero business in Scottish politics since that behaviour is exactly what he admitted to doing?

I wouldn’t agree with that assessment of events, no. 

Did you ask me this question previously or not?