Livingston v Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

f**k me we do not deserve that at all. 

Come on, we've been the better team 2nd half and have been pushing for it, Raith totally dominated us 1st half but looks a lot better for us in this half, looking the more likely to go on and win it now anyway, good substitutes on as well. 

Duku really doesn't offer a huge amount outside of the six yard box. It's felt like the game turned at half time, but really it was Gullan going off. Gullan has much more industry, gets back and forward a lot more, both disrupting Livi's midfield and stretching their defence. 

Without that, we've not been able to get up the park anywhere near as often or as convincingly. 

On a more positive note, Kai Kennedy really isn't shy about doing his running. A lot of the loan players we've had from Rangers were keen to play when they were on the ball but had little-to-no inclination to do any tracking back or get their hands dirty. Kennedy couldn't be further from that, really sticks to his task both in and out of possession. 

9 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Would be astonished if we hang on for extra time. 

Consider me astonished. Came into it a little bit at the end but we've brought off Vaughan and Kennedy so I'm not expecting much. Plenty of long balls into space. Now would be a good time for Duku and Ugwu to put a shift in. 

Our middle of the park has been terrible today. Holt, Bartley and Pittman completely overrun and outclassed by the Raith guys.

With clowns like Devlin and McCrorie still on the pitch, there's still a good chance we could lose this. 

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Some tackle from Jacko, having some game 

Aye, he's done brilliantly there. I don't know if he's guessed, anticipated or reacted, but he's done so well to nick the ball away from Armstrong's left hand side. If that same chance falls to a right footed player, I think it's game over. 

Considering the two players lost pre match, and losing Gullan, 1-1 after 90 mins is good going.  Especially considering we've been playing Sat, Tues for the past month.

Livi should win this though.  Gullan is one injury too far, especially with Vaughan off now also.