P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

Ftfy

Meh, most of the Hearts boeys on here are good guys of the TalkHearts variety rather than the couple of unhinged Kickback users who got lost here last summer.

I think what that club has been through in the past twelve months would be enough to send the most vanilla of posters into a spiral of despair. 1665610980_JackScoff.png.cfa2d74ff3eff3ce977bec163682cb9d.png

I'm sure St Johnstone, and their fans, would gladly hand back the Scottish and League Cups, their multiple European games and their high top flight finishes just to have a bigger average attendance.

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I don't know about angry but in terms of fan groups with many chips located on their shoulders:

1. Celtic
  2. Falkirk
  3. St Johnstone
  4. Aberdeen
  5. Kilmarnock

Are there really any Killie fans on here who are that way inclined? I have us down as being mostly in a state of permanent bewilderment as to what the team are doing, Kyle Lafferty becoming a goal scoring machine & probable saviour being the most recent example.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Who was the guy who wrote a letter to the Dundee board when John Brown became manager saying he'd never be back only to go back the very next week at hospitality? That was glorious.

Fifespud. Posted the season ticket back to them along with the letter, then kept going to games using his wife's season ticket :lol:

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm sure St Johnstone, and their fans, would gladly hand back the Scottish and League Cups, their multiple European games and their high top flight finishes just to have a bigger average attendance.

The entire concept of grown men getting excited about average attendances is just so utterly tragic and bizarre 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

An interesting thread would perhaps be ‘which club’s fans are most bitter about St Johnstone FC’s golden decade’. Personally I’d have Dundee and St Mirren battling it out for pole position, with maybe Hibs in a distant third place.

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

The entire concept of grown men getting excited about average attendances is just so utterly tragic and bizarre 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

An interesting thread would perhaps be ‘which club’s fans are most bitter about St Johnstone FC’s golden decade’. Personally I’d have Dundee and St Mirren battling it out for pole position, with maybe Hibs in a distant third place.

We're a bit upset about the early years too tbh

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

In their attempt to 'do down' St Johnstone, they just make themselves and their own team seem like even bigger diddies when they raise the attendance nonsense.

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

We all had a great day in the sun together. You had a better card display.

The highlight of my day was the increasing anger of the steward in front of us who kept picking up the cards that had been crumpled up and winged over his head onto the pitch, only for another batch to be sent as soon as he sat down again.

Again, St Johnstone had nothing but congratulations coming from this side of the Tay when they won thon Tunnock Teacup or whatever the other month. 

Bizarre to claim Dundee get - or ever have been - bothered by your recent success. 

Once again, congratulations and all the best in the Scottish Cup. 

34 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Fifespud. Posted the season ticket back to them along with the letter, then kept going to games using his wife's season ticket :lol:

Absolutely marvellous. You couldn't mark the c**t's neck with a blowtorch

On 02/04/2021 at 17:16, Snafu said:

That boy Hucker is in a constant perma def con 2 level seethe.

Only just seen this, and only cos I was tagged. I hardly ever look outwith the Championship and Cup forums.

Strange comment from Snafu; I know nowt about him and he obviously knows nowt about me. I’ve rarely, if ever,  “seethed” in my adult life, and certainly never about fitba’ or anything on the cesspit that is  P&B.  I use this place to get info about my team and to either start or join in the occasional wind-up, but I never, ever take it seriously and have never been more than occasionally slightly irritated - it’s only fitba’,  guys; it’s really not remotely important in the grand scheme of things.  If there was a Def Con rating of “mildly peeved” that would be my highest ever point.

You do sometimes get folk having meltdowns or losing the plot on here, but time and time again when you see  “ ^^^ seething“ or “ ^^^ raging”  beneath a comment it’s because the poster hasn’t any better comebacks to what’s been said.  If that makes them feel they’ve won something, they’re welcome to it.

On 02/04/2021 at 17:34, johnnydun said:

I don't see the big issue or why @Rudolph Hucker has so many reds.

On 02/04/2021 at 17:42, Snafu said:

I would hazard a guess the majority came from other Morton fans.

I’d certainly still be in a negative position rid-dot wise, cos I say what I want and don’t care what folk I don’t know  think of it, but over three thousand of my wee collection came from two particular Morton fans and their ten or so alias accounts on here.  Over a period of months they must’ve spent ages every day working through my back catalogue of posts, rid-dotting their full quota from every alias onto little old me. 😁 I can’t be arsed explaining why, but let’s just say I consider every one of the dots from those two lowlifes to be a badge of honour.  And I’m quietly pleased to say that the rest of those lovely wee riddies come from a wide range of posters from many different clubs.

Anyhoo, do carry on. And if anyone reading this is about to reply with a  “ ^^^ raging” or a   “ ^^^seething”  post  -  c’mon, guys, go for something a bit more original. I promise I won’t be remotely bothered either way. 👍