P&B’s Angriest Fan Group

We all have our opinions on who P&B’s angriest individual posters are, but which club seems to have the most rage across the board?

Do St Mirren seethe at everything? Do Peterhead permanently seem upset? Juniors are not eligible for this discussion, we know they’re all raging messes regardless of affiliation 

27 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Clyde, close thread.

Clyde fans were regularly seething when Montrose dished out humiliating defeats to them in the bottom tier. The 8-1 game in 2010 being a particular highlight.

They seem a lot more sensible these days in league one though. I can't say I've noticed any real heads gone moments recently.

2 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Clyde fans were regularly seething when Montrose dished out humiliating defeats to them in the bottom tier. The 8-1 game in 2010 being a particular highlight.

They seem a lot more sensible these days in league one though. I can't say I've noticed any real heads gone moments recently.

Seething at times, completely off the other end of the scale at others in claiming we are about to win the World Cup, which some others take seriously.

Cowdenbeath get my vote.

6 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Yeah, they have seemed far calmer recently in fairness. Morton had a wee civil war going on in their threads a few years back as well but seem more chilled now.

Marshy might be on to something with his Falkirk shout as their thread regularly kicks off but again there are a lot of sensible Falkirk posters.

If Pepp comes back again we need to find out his favourite club team as his anger average should automatically clinch it for whomever that is.

Obviously Clyde, but I understand the Falkirk fans have been a delight in League One. Also, Morton have always had a good line in posters who epitomise that picture of the seething mess wearing the happy face mask.

Peppo's had a number of supposed clubs, so f**k knows.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Falkirk getting any mention on here should be in the deluded, rather than angry category.

Actually nowhere near angry enough.

You'll show us all when Cove pip you to the title.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Linlithgow Rose have a small selection of simple sorts amongst their support who get angry or bite at the most obvious of piss-takes and are unable to individually think for themselves, so they get my vote.

Juniors/former Juniors should be disqualified on the grounds that they leave the rest of us at a disadvantage.