Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

24 minutes ago, Sleeping Warrior said:

Cheer up m9, if you calm it with the sick posts then Div won't have to step in again.

@velo army Thankyou! :)  Although opposing Bairnardo, I acknowledge his amazing teamwork.

Sleeping Warrior seems to enjoy the same fawning relationship with Div as Mark Francois once enjoyed with Dominic Cummings...

22 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

'Sleeping Warrior'...........hmmmm............obviously took his username from a crossword clue.

Wonder what the solution was ?

Dozy orc ?

Anagram analysis reveals Nigeria prowlers.

Probably looking for the Accies thread.

Div and his super servers seem to have done a pretty decent job of blocking most of the bot's and spam recently, after a period of the site being plagued by them.

Can we not see some similar done to rid us of the boring and inane ramblings of the Tories?

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I do wonder how a one post account (in the poppyfest thread no less) knows what Div will/won't do, and apparently all about my posting history. Wokesoft IMO

Every forum needs a useful idiot. So many have fallen along the way. I for one welcome our new flag shaggers.

59 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Must admit I am a bit jealous. Never had a proper feud with another poster. Just don't find anyone on here odious enough. The fly by night trolls just vanish after a week or two so no point in even starting with them. 

You just keep your opprobrium, bile and antagonism for The Prof.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Must admit I am a bit jealous. Never had a proper feud with another poster. Just don't find anyone on here odious enough. The fly by night trolls just vanish after a week or two so no point in even starting with them. 

You're too sympathetic a character for anyone to feud with after being bullied so completely by the prof in such a public way.

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Been awhile since we've had a heads gone PM posted, so today I give you @Sleeping Warrior who has followed up his stern warning about my future conduct on the Pie and Bovril football forum with a volley of around 50 red dots.

Keep it normal bro. Look forward to further dialogue 

image.png.04f3bf22935bef74c0c27ef3c640f1db.png

Presumably this is the same fanny who claimed to have compiled a dossier containing "hundreds of offensive posts" that he intended to supply to the media for an expose on P&B, all because his...sorry, his mate's latest account was emptied for being a massive fanny.