Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

24 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I got sent a link by a now banned poster in a PM. 

There wasn't much chat about this forum in there tbqh, just the odd grumble. Jupe/Day of the Lords was the only name I can recall being mentioned.

Day of the Lord done the Lords work here in terms of abusing these incels

22 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I got sent a link by a now banned poster in a PM. 

There wasn't much chat about this forum in there tbqh, just the odd grumble. Jupe/Day of the Lords was the only name I can recall being mentioned.

As I recall they had a single mega thread and it was 90% aimed at the politics section and people that posted there on both sides.

Also seem to remember the main guy talking in weird personas like he was a wrestler. DOTL was definitely the number one enemy though. Impressive how much hate he managed to garner from them. 

3 hours ago, Steelly said:

Doesn't mean I am offended Peil.

Anyway I have explained myself enough. 

Right wing types are the most easily offended on the planet. Which is odd,  because they’re the ones who seem to think there’s something wrong with being offended. 

7 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Right wing types are the most easily offended on the planet. Which is odd,  because they’re the ones who seem to think there’s something wrong with being offended. 

Indeed. For being those that spout off about cancel culture and snowflakes, the political/social right really are the thinnest skinned cry babies there have ever been. 

2 hours ago, Steelly said:

Reading the forum over the last while it is pretty bloody obvious you think you are a know it all. 👍

So I “think” I am a know it all, but that must mean I’m actually not a know it all…does that mean I should try harder?

You seem conflicted, as your previous comment said that I categorically WAS a know it all. Have you considered professional help for your personality disorder? Maybe you intended to post this from another account and are having difficultly keeping them straight? Perhaps all the man mayo and pearl necklace references are driving you batty.

14 minutes ago, TxRover said:

So I “think” I am a know it all, but that must mean I’m actually not a know it all…does that mean I should try harder?

You seem conflicted, as your previous comment said that I categorically WAS a know it all. Have you considered professional help for your personality disorder? Maybe you intended to post this from another account and are having difficultly keeping them straight? Perhaps all the man mayo and pearl necklace references are driving you batty.

Word salad

It's interesting that Steelly will call out "sick and twisted shit", while also showing support for violence towards match officials.

Guess who is the only poster to have greenied the following post?

21 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

If I'm Eddie Howe and that gets given against my team I'm offering the ref a square go on the pitch.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.320983dffbfa09ca91dbebd6dd451542.png

11 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Show a bit of fucking respect guys, that was someone's mother your making jokes about.

Wouldn't want a salty goodnight kiss off her when getting tucked in though right enough. 

Ooft and f**k. Evocative and moving, but ooft and f**k.

5 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Right wing types are the most easily offended on the planet. Which is odd,  because they’re the ones who seem to think there’s something wrong with being 

You are barking up the wrong tree mate.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's interesting that Steelly will call out "sick and twisted shit", while also showing support for violence towards match officials.

Guess who is the only poster to have greenied the following post?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.320983dffbfa09ca91dbebd6dd451542.png

Ffs talk about scraping the barrell. I'm not serious as no doubt Mr Brightside is not. What about having a pop at him for his post? 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Nae Union said:

alan-partridge-michael.gif

I think you will find there is a Union. 👍🙂

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pun Reaction GIF

I have explained myself, being a teacher you should know that 👍

Edited by Steelly