Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hoose Rice was being an absolute dick with the child abuse shite though

Oh aye, I did see him alluding to that but didn't actually pick up on it. Makes a change that it's a Hibs fan who is the most unhinged on a Celtic thread.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Don't know why it was removed, the 'ra fan boys must have gone whining to the mods.

There was one of them on the Motherwell/Celtic thread, which has also been removed, trying to convince everybody that there is a good IRA and a bad IRA and that we should research it. So I Googled "Good IRA" and got a lot of links to Individual Retirement Accounts but nothing else.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

There was one of them on the Motherwell/Celtic thread, which has also been removed, trying to convince everybody that there is a good IRA and a bad IRA and that we should research it. So I Googled "Good IRA" and got a lot of links to Individual Retirement Accounts but nothing else.

Aye the good terrorists, should be binned for that sort of terrorist promoting pish.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Well at least your portfolio has been suitably diversified.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I have a Roth IRA which sounds more Israeli than Palestinian to me. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

7 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You still do, not even in the same stratosphere.

That’s good to know!

Don’t tell anyone - but the owner of P&B pays us money, buys us beers to continue to promote such crazy behaviour as it helps pay his hot tub electric bills from the advertising revenue. 😂 

23 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I thought St Mirren fans held the title of the most unhinged?

13 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You still do, not even in the same stratosphere.

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

That’s good to know!

Don’t tell anyone - but the owner of P&B pays us money, buys us beers to continue to promote such crazy behaviour as it helps pay his hot tub electric bills from the advertising revenue. 😂 

You see? 

Deranged.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Just make sure you avoid anyone promoting Underpriced Dodgy Assets.

Edited by Granny Danger

I mean hate to defend Celtic fans but presuming they're referring to the Irish war of independence then there very clearly is a "good IRA", unless we've reached the point where the Irish War of Independence is unacceptable political violence 

Edited by GHF-23

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

My guess is that person might* have been describing the more political version of the IRA which predated the split by the Provisional IRA - who, as we know, were more inclined toward using violence to further their cause.

*Dunno, didnt read the thread, just a guess?